News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

HOMESTUCK DISCUSSION THREAD

Farted by Thor, May 20, 2010, 06:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

So it turns out Sassacre is mark twain, or at least inspired by him looks exactly like him
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Flounderpa

Quote from: THOR;1754120So it turns out Sassacre is mark twain, or at least inspired by him looks exactly like him
traced or pasted, neither way, that means great-grandpa (Sassacre) is actually Mark Twain? that would be awesome
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

TequilaClock

Is Sassacre related in some way to Dad as well? He has very similar features like his nose-only face, though it might just be the way Andrew represents Average Joes. Taking in point that Dad is painfully normal after all.

TequilaClock

Marlin Clock

PolyhedronClock

god I hope we see more and more of the trolls involvement in this

Slurpee

AH said
Quotewiil the trolls ever become really important? their a really cool idea and i love GC!

They are extremely important to the story, and will become more so.
on his formspring

PolyhedronClock

QuoteNanna is a paradox clone of herself.
Grandpa is a paradox clone of himself.
Bro is a paradox clone of himself.
Mom is a paradox clone of herself.

John is a clone of Nanna and Grandpa's ghost slime mixed together. So is Jade.

Rose is a clone of Mom and Bro's ghost slime mixed together. So is Dave.

John and Jade are biologically related, in the same way siblings are. Though they are not literally siblings. We saw how they were "born".

Dave and Rose are the same way.

John is not related to Rose.
Dave is not related to Jade.

There is no evidence to suggest nanna, grandpa, mom, or bro are related to each other in any way. They are all clones of themselves, sent back in time to become themselves.

Paradox clones.
I found his explanation of the paradox clones and such, and scrambled this in paint.

Thor

OH MY GOD GUYS

THAT FLASH UPDATE

OH MY GOD

YOU GUYS
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Flounderpa

that was and is the best update ever

edit: Oh Wait
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: Hazard Clock;1754498that was and is the best update ever

edit: Oh Wait

wow, i thought it couldn't be done

PolyhedronClock

update

i've been thinking this since day 1

Thor

John doesn't seem to have a very stable psyche. He has a lot of "goes crazy" moments.

TequilaClock

Quote from: THOR;1754570John doesn't seem to have a very stable psyche. He has a lot of "goes crazy" moments.
Possible Spoiler: I have thought, going back in the playing card logic, that John might be able to defeat Jack in the future after all because he is a JOKER. Think about it, the relation with harlequins, his unstable subconcious, his deal of making pranks.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1754688Possible Spoiler: I have thought, going back in the playing card logic, that John might be able to defeat Jack in the future after all because he is a JOKER. Think about it, the relation with harlequins, his unstable subconcious, his deal of making pranks.

Supporting evidence:

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003168

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpSoEIN18WI
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Thor

Quote from: TequilaClock;1754688Possible Spoiler: I have thought, going back in the playing card logic, that John might be able to defeat Jack in the future after all because he is a JOKER. Think about it, the relation with harlequins, his unstable subconcious, his deal of making pranks.

Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense considering all the playing card symbolism in the game.

So does that make Jade "rules for poker" card?

Slurpee

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1754802http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpSoEIN18WI

man the joker just straight stabs a granite pencil into that desk like it's made of cork or styrofoam or something

Slurpee

QuoteGC: D4V3 PL34S3
GC: YOU 4R3 CRY1NG L1K3 4 L1TTL3 BOY
GC: 1TS 1S H4PP3NING R1GHT H3R3 1N FRONT OF MY NOS3
GC: YOUR T34RS T4ST3 D3L1C1OUS
GC: K1ND OF L1K3
GC: L1K3 SOM3TH1NG YOU WOULDNT KNOW 4BOUT
GC: 4 TROLL D3L1C4CY C4LL3D COTTON C4NDY
TG: we have cotton candy dumpass
GC: >8O

this isn't important I just like it

Slurpee