News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

TF2 Battle: Clock Crew vs. Lock Legion

Farted by AC Slater, May 30, 2010, 07:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin Clock

Quote from: RibsClock;1755632You do realize that obsess over video games is basically all they do.
A rag-tag group of clocks take on the gamernerd giant that is LL. It is the underdog story of our generation.

also, is this gonna be highlander or classic 6v6?

YoYoClock

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

K3LTR0N

well golly gee and now that we have our own server this just seems to be working out so nicely!

BoltClock

Yeah sure if nobody's gonna get butthurt over my ping.
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

buttplug

SoBe Clock

DiscoBallClock

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

I'll do it if I get my Xbox live again by that time.
And also, get trickyclock in on this
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Flounderpa

I'm in, just don't do it in this next days, I will be moving and internet connection isn't set-up yet
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

Clocktopus

Quote from: Skimbleshanks;1755991Xbox live

what

buttplug

Quote from: Skimbleshanks;1755991I'll do it if I get my Xbox live again by that time.
And also, get trickyclock in on this

I think we are playing on PC

Silly Putty Clock

FUCK YEAH IT'S OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SIGN ME UP NINJAAAAAAAAAAAS
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

ProqagandaClock

I'd love to, I've always always wanted to shotgun half the godamn Lock Legion.

Krehlmar
is my alias/steam acc

buttplug

SpongeClock SquarePants