News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Calling attention to all of those still interested in the Saturday School sessions!

Farted by AC Slater, June 30, 2010, 11:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC Slater

Due to the decline of people posting suggestions for each weeks Saturday School as well as the number of people that show up, I've decided to change the format in which they will run. Each class now will function as a one on one tutoring session. I figure with this approach, it will be easier for each person to learn the techniques that are being displayed. By doing it this way, I could also slow down and answer questions more thoroughly if need be.

So what will you have to do?[/u]
Well in order for this "service" to survive it's really going to depend on you and how much you really want to get out of it. If you want to set up an appointment time (that you know you can commit to) and have a general idea of what you want to learn, then send me a PM and I will do my best to see to it that you get scheduled in. I'll also be making a list of people's names and what times they have chosen so there aren't any conflicts. They will still be hosted through the livestream channel as always and if you want to sit in on someone else's lesson then by all means, go for it. Just remember, it is that individual's session and not yours. So whatever you do, just try not to be distracting.

So I hope you guys like the way this will work as of now. Thanks a lot everyone!

With much love,
Zen Micro

pop-tart

You know how much I've wanted to attend, bro... Saturdays I was always working tho...

Your new service is extremely generous... you are either a beautiful human being or a dirty attention whore. Either way, I admire and appreciate your ongoing commitment to sharing your knowledge with others..

AC Slater

Quote from: Daves back;1765131You know how much I've wanted to attend, bro... Saturdays I was always working tho...

Your new service is extremely generous... you are either a beautiful human being or a dirty attention whore. Either way, I admire and appreciate your ongoing commitment to sharing your knowledge with others..

Oh man, I had no idea! No wonder why I never see you in there. Well let me know when a good time for you is and I might be able to work something out (depending on what my work schedule looks like). And as I told K3ltr0n earlier, I'm doing this because I feel that I have to. If it weren't for the Clock Crew, I really wouldn't know how to animate. I have to give back to the community in some way, and I think this is the best medium for me to do so.

Also, I admire you Pop-tart.

pop-tart

EvilBeanClock

RobClock

Quote from: Lionel Messi;1765177Why not just have it at a different time?
The time of the session is why i am unable to attend.

Plus today's Canada day so i got parades and fireworks to go to.

AC Slater

Quote from: Lionel Messi;1765177Why not just have it at a different time?

I originally did think of that, but then I thought that not everyone will want to learn the same thing. If someone already knows about the topic of the day, then they're not going to want to come. This way it would be more about you. Plus, one on one help seems to make explanations a bit easier.