News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

New Rules for This Forum

Farted by AC Slater, July 01, 2010, 01:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC Slater

I haven't seen any rules set for this forum, so I'll go ahead and list what I think is appropriate and inappropriate behavior.

1. This is not a place to discuss piracy.
  • Don't come in here asking, "How can I get this CD" or "Can someone send me this CD". If you have the need to obtain a certain song and plan on doing it through illegal means, please do it somewhere else.

First infraction will result in a 7 day ban
Second and more will be decided as I see fit

2. Don't insult others' music taste.
  • While I fully support people being able to have their own opinions on anything and everything, I don't want to see someone making a post saying, "Well that band is gay." If you have something to say that is negative, make sure you do it in a mature way and you state why exactly you don't like the said band or genre. Example: I don't like the Ying Yang Twins because their lyrics tend to be degrading towards women.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VALID REASONING
First infraction will result in a temporary ban of one day
Second and more will be decided on what I see fit

3. Don't make a thread asking for band recommendations.
  • If you want to expand your music library and can't find any bands that you like via Pandora, then direct your questions to The Music Forum's Biggest Topic There you can feel free to ask for some new artists to listen to.

First infraction will result in a warning and your thread will be gassed.
    Second infraction will result in a temporary ban of 3 days
    Third and more will be decided on what I see fit
This is all I can really think of for now. So far, I haven't seen many problems breaking these rules, so you guys are home free (for the time being). Remember, this is a place to just discuss music and other audio, it shouldn't be too hard to follow these rules. It's a chill area for the most part. I don't think we'll have any issues here :).

Also: Feel free to discuss sound effects here as well!

pop-tart

i found the yet unreleased Tool album here.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart;1969172i found the yet unreleased Tool album here.

nice beats, who is mr.koekjeler?

ps. can i download songs from your site, pops?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

WobbuffetClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1969177nice beats, who is mr.koekjeler?

Hendrik Koekje is my Dutch friend, who is not me at all. He is very foreign and he has a bird's face instead of a human face, or maybe he wears a luchador mask, I don't know.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

AnkhClock

your taste in music is bad and gay