News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

"wavy gravy is a faggot" official thread

Farted by thdork, July 19, 2010, 01:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Phew, 6 months sure do fly by!

And speaking of Clockification; Thdrk signed up in June 2009 and having 220 posts has far surpassed the necessary 10 and is an official Clock!

Thunderbolt

Quote from: RobClock;1769808Phew, 6 months sure do fly by!

And speaking of Clockification; Thdrk signed up in June 2009 and having 220 posts has far surpassed the necessary 10 and is an official Clock!
Make him an Official Clock wavy gravy

EvilBeanClock

I thought thdrk was in that "¿Scattered?" user group.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Topcatyo

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: RobClock;1769808Phew, 6 months sure do fly by!

I  know, eh? I just went on this morning and I'm like AW HELL YEEEEEEAH
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

DiscoBallClock

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Clocktopus

AbsintheClock

GOLDEN LOOKED AT MY BUTT ONCE AND THEN I FARTED AND HE SUCKED IT DOWN HIS THROAT.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AbsintheClock

AbsintheClock

MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE THE TASTE OF MY FARTS.

Marlin Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1769826
I love that flash.

clockradioclock

[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

miracle fruit

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: Miracle;1770045i agree
is it possible for miracle to go a day without being banned?
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

patriotclock

Quote from: butt goblin;1770068is it possible for miracle to go a day without being banned?

No because like yourself he is an awful poster.

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1770085No because like yourself he is an awful poster.
don't hold back