News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Zen Micro Clock v1.2

Farted by AC Slater, July 22, 2010, 12:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC Slater

I needed to make some minor changes to the .FLA I made years ago. So here it is.

Changes made:
  • All blur filters removed
  • Almost all glow filters removed
  • Original clockface altered
  • New clockface Added
  • Coloring on the "L.E.D. Off" body changed.

Right Click and hit play to go to the next frame
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/ealdtc/Zen%20Micro%20Clock_2.swf]height=550 width=700[/FLASH]

Download Me for CS4

VuBawlsClock

nice! Id download it but I have F8.
Fuck anonfrog

Thunderbolt

The clock is almost the same colour as the indicators

VuBawlsClock

Wow, just noticed the clock is set the the viewers time
Fuck anonfrog

RobClock

It's got a nice smoother look without all the blur filters.

AC Slater

Quote from: VuvuzelaClock;1770755nice! Id download it but I have F8.

I'll probably make a version for Flash 8 as well since I know a lot of people here use that and MX 2004.

Quote from: Psykosonik;1770788The clock is almost the same colour as the indicators

Yeah, I noticed. The only way to possibly get around this is to make the outer rim of the clock grayer, but it looks too odd to me. So I had to keep it at that shade.

Quote from: RobClock;1770795It's got a nice smoother look without all the blur filters.

Thank you :).

Thunderbolt

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1770914Yeah, I noticed. The only way to possibly get around this is to make the outer rim of the clock grayer, but it looks too odd to me. So I had to keep it at that shade.
Or you could make the indicators the same color as the numbers.

AC Slater

Quote from: Psykosonik;1771195Or you could make the indicators the same color as the numbers.

Wait, are we talking about the same thing here? You mean the buttons right? Because if that's the case, they are the same color as the numbers already :(

EDIT: Ok I see what you're talking about now (sorry I'm exhausted). If the touchpad is the same color as the numbers then it won't look like a zen at all.

Thunderbolt

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1771222Wait, are we talking about the same thing here? You mean the buttons right? Because if that's the case, they are the same color as the numbers already :(

EDIT: Ok I see what you're talking about now (sorry I'm exhausted). If the touchpad is the same color as the numbers then it won't look like a zen at all.

I'm talking about the clockface