News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clockday '10 Flash Megathread

Farted by AC Slater, August 14, 2010, 08:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC Slater

Happy fucking Clockday everyone![/color]

Just so we have some organization for tomorrow as well as in the future when we need to archive threads to the Clockday '10 subforum, post your Clockday Movies here! Yes, you may post another thread specifically dedicated to just your movie. However, it would be nice if you posted it here as well so I can have links to everyone's movie for easy access (they'll be in this OP).

When submitting your movie in this thread, use the same code that is used for flash of the month:

[*url=]YOUR MOVIE NAME by YOUR NAME[/url]
Remove the "*" when posting

I'll be around for most of the day updating this thread regularly. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and seeing what everyone has made! Happy Clockday you guys!

Clockday 2010 Collection Page on NG[/color]

screwclock

AC Slater

Berserk Berserker

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Haha, zen micro is the only one who saw my flash right now. I'll be putting it up at around nine or ten.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Topcatyo

screwclock

Quote from: topcatyo;1777601Strange submitted a flash.

that was fun to watch

pop-tart

Quote from: Berserk Berserker;1777599
SunglassesClock THe FLaSh by zerocreativity

He's banned right now, so he asked me to post

I don't support this post because it violates a rule.... but since I'm in this movie... I will watch it! ;)

SageClock

Happy Clock Day everyone!

Don't have any movies this year, although Proximity has been submitted to Apple and will hopefully be released soon. 360 version is nearly finished also. Clock Crew is mentioned in the credits in both games still :)

I look forward to seeing a lot of fun movies!

TapedeckClock

WWWWWWWWWW

EtchASketchClock

Quote from: topcatyo;1777601Strange submitted a flash.

I didn't want that to end. :(
Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

F U Clock

Quote from: a bag of wolf hair;1777609what did i just watch?

Something awesome.

I whipped up a little very-light-on-animation movie in lieu of what I had planned, because I plan my time poorly. I'll submit it in the morning, but for now I'm diggin' all these entries. Good work to all so far.

pop-tart

Clocktopus

ActionClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AC Slater

At the rate that I'm going, I should have this done by tonight (most likely around 10 pm est) or so.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

are you going to be making it live, so I can watch?
EDIT:Satellite, was that me in the car?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.