News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clockday '10 Flash Megathread

Farted by AC Slater, August 14, 2010, 08:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

InkwellClock

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LotusClock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1777840You win Clockday. Jesus that was a goodin.

There's going to be a winner? I guess I'm pretty low in the rankings by now. How will the winner be determined?

AlbinoClock

LysdexiClock

[portal]455110?545534?577344?601130[/portal]

AC Slater

Hey and let's all try to recommend these for the Clockday '10 collection page. It's looking mighty lonely right now!

NintendrCkolc

Clocktopus

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

LotusClock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1778104Hey and let's all try to recommend these for the Clockday '10 collection page. It's looking mighty lonely right now!

Just recommended the whole list. I really hope we all get in there. We all made such an effort to make this holiday succesful and we deserve the recognition

VuBawlsClock

So, when does everyone get the clockday10 award?
Fuck anonfrog

EvilBeanClock

Quote from: VuvuzelaClock;1778123So, when does everyone get the clockday10 award?

It's still being designed
http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?t=95377

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

WobbuffetClock

I really wish the start of the school year didn't coincide with Clockday.
MARCOMEDIA TURD EXPLOSION by WobbuffetClock
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

joliet_jane

Last year I made the movie of my dreams, so after that, it's hard to do better. This year I barely made it in time, but I made it.

Real Love <3 Karaoke by joliet_jane

How I personally wanted (as a viewer) The Void III to be. I've been wanting to make this one for years. It's not as good as it deserves, but... I'm still glad to see it.

Phew. Now I can actually watch the other, much better, movies.
Quote from: normal spongebob;1778137I really wish the start of the school year didn't coincide with Clockday.
This. I work at a college and I'm taking classes this semester as well :(

TelephoneClock