News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Making a List

Farted by Lump Clock, November 13, 2010, 01:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paranoid

Looks kinda over complicated.

Lump Clock

Quote from: Pop-Tart Clock;1797856Illustration software. I don't use it. But it looks kinda cool.

Though at the same time that I am honored that you related my work to some digital medium (because I purposely strive to make what I do with my hands better than what people do on a computer) I am still rather unimpressed with this persons particular work/ability. Not that it should insult you in any way, so I hope you don't take offense (for any reason what-so-ever).

pop-tart

I could care less about that individuals work and/or feelings. You asked what it was.. I googled it so I could show you what the interface looked like..

Lump Clock

Quote from: Pop-Tart Clock;1797872I could care less about that individuals work and/or feelings. You asked what it was.. I googled it so I could show you what the interface looked like..

Fair enough, and sorry if my response was pretentious. Like I said, when I see digital medium being used so heavily I get a bit agitated... angry even.

pop-tart

I'm more comfortable with digital medium because I'm always on the go and i can bring my tablet with me anywhere. But like everyone else, I started with a sketch pad and a pen. I got mad respect for people who can paint and charcoal and pastel and all that.

Lump Clock

Quote from: Pop-Tart Clock;1797884I'm more comfortable with digital medium because I'm always on the go and i can bring my tablet with me anywhere. But like everyone else, I started with a sketch pad and a pen. I got mad respect for people who can paint and charcoal and pastel and all that.

I very deeply and honestly appreciate the fact that you do. {{{Pop-Tart}}}

Paranoid

Can anyone NOT love Pop-Tart?

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Lump Clock

So far I've got Blob, Yo-Yo, and Sheep on my next five. I need two more! COME ON

Lump Clock

If no more people are going to request then I'm just going to get started. I'll have these in a while. Maybe a week and a half.

WrenchClock

I keep seeing the thread title and thinking "checkin' it twice"

Thunderbolt

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Lump Clock

Okay, I'm gonna do 6 this time.

Ushanka, Thunderbolt, Pirate, Blob, Yo-Yo, and Sheep.

Closed requests for now. I'll have these by Sunday probably.

Lump Clock

Quote from: The Cancer Clock;1798427Okay, I'm gonna do 6 this time.

Ushanka, Thunderbolt, Pirate, Blob, Yo-Yo, and Sheep.

Closed requests for now. I'll have these by Sunday probably.

I've been trying to sit down and do these for so long now, but the truth is that I'm just not feelin'em. I had a good idea for Ushanka, Pirate's always fun. But I just can't pull myself to want to do the rest.
I might finish Ushanka's and Pirate's.

Sorry guys. Anyway, there's a project I'm trying to work on. A comic actually. Clock related. So that's better anyway.

Wind-up Clock

Well, that's a whole lot better than just dropping it all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lump Clock

I have some sketches for a couple of characters for the Comic-that-rapidly-turned-into-whats-going-to-be-a-flash-movie.

Here is a quick first sketch of what is going to be Pineapple.

This is one of what happens to be Ushanka, who will play the Main Characters best friend (I tried to give him olive colored skin and failed pretty bad).

Me, Ushanka, and Chalk discussed the flash at length and it's a go. Now that I have an actual flash program, shabam! More to come, so I hope you like them.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: The Cancer Clock;1802077I have some sketches for a couple of characters for the Comic-that-rapidly-turned-into-whats-going-to-be-a-flash-movie.

Here is a quick first sketch of what is going to be Pineapple.

This is one of what happens to be Ushanka, who will play the Main Characters best friend (I tried to give him olive colored skin and failed pretty bad).

Me, Ushanka, and Chalk discussed the flash at length and it's a go. Now that I have an actual flash program, shabam! More to come, so I hope you like them.
There is a significat lack of blobs. But, yeah, I love the pineapple one!
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Lump Clock

Thanks Blob, I don't actually have a lot of characters that are going into the flash, it's gonna be fairly simple as far as that goes.

I would appreciate more feedback from others please.

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: The Cancer Clock;1802287Thanks Blob, I don't actually have a lot of characters that are going into the flash, it's gonna be fairly simple as far as that goes.

I would appreciate more feedback from others please.
:thumbs:
Fuck anonfrog