News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

LMAO

Farted by Deodorant, November 18, 2010, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deodorant

This is so fucking funny.......

[u2]Zv2UNXsRDuY[/u2]

I love the way he screams.

AC Slater

Not really though.

VuBawlsClock

I'd watch it but it  takes about 20 minuits for a 1 minuit long video to load for me. Wish I could pay charter :(
Fuck anonfrog

NintendrCkolc

buttplug

EnglishClock

fingernail monkey xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Paranoid

Nothing funny 'bout that. (Btw, your name sucks ass.)

Sheep

oh hey there tim

fancy day we have here, eh tim?

say tim, how about we go fishing down by the lake, what ya say tim?

Paranoid

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1732[/ATTACH] Timmy4080's official clock image

Slurpee

Thunderbolt

Parmaban him, he is even more annoying than BB10...

Paranoid

Quote from: Slurpee;1792457I HATE YOU

Yes Timmy, that is what we all ment.

Sheep

Quote from: Thunderbolt;1792460Parmaban him, he is even more annoying than BB10...
redball clock

buttplug

EvilBeanClock

you guys are brutal

buttplug

Quote from: EvilBeanClock;1792490you guys are brutal

This is light ribbing compared to what went down in like 2005

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RibsClock;1792498I got banned for fourteen days my first day here. When I got back, I was banned for another fourteen days.

And from what I hear it wasn't anywhere near as harsh as it was in the time of grapes, f8l, or Shasta. Arctic would not be near as nice as we are being.

Everybody says arctic was a jerk and he never once flamed me in my noob days. And he was actually nice to me after my noob days, he always seemed like a pretty cool guy whenever I talked to him on the forums. I miss him, he was very knowledgeable about various things and did good art. Too bad he got demodded over bullshit.

VuBawlsClock

Well, looks like everybody hates him, time to play along in hopeness to get accepted by others.
FUCK YOU!
Fuck anonfrog

AC Slater

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1792499Everybody says arctic was a jerk and he never once flamed me in my noob days. And he was actually nice to me after my noob days, he always seemed like a pretty cool guy whenever I talked to him on the forums. I miss him, he was very knowledgeable about various things and did good art.

Yeah, he was always nice to me.

And he's not going to be permabanned unless he does something that is deserving of it. I would highly recommend that you do some more lurking though, Timmy.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

It seems like you're the one who made this.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.