News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What

Farted by BobbyClock, January 09, 2011, 04:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbyClock

I had several thousand more shit posts than this where did they all go

Kombucha

Posts were lost with the move to VB4.

WrenchClock

BobbyClock

Quote from: Kombucha;1801434Posts were lost with the move to VB4.

RRGRHHRGGRGH

I BETTER GET TO WORK

PolyhedronClock

godclock stole them.

BobbyClock

GODCLOCK AS IF I NEEDED MORE REASON TO BE BETTER THAN YOU AT EVERYTHING RRR

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: BobbyClock;1801438GODCLOCK AS IF I NEEDED MORE REASON TO BE BETTER THAN YOU AT EVERYTHING RRR
i was just talking about you with thor a few days ago and here you pop in fuck yes.

BobbyClock

Corpsegrinder you called me benign

why

http://megaswf.com/serve/97174/

BobbyClock

Where the hell can I post .swfs now photobucket and imageshack can both go to hell

BobbyClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1801443wait what when was this
Four years ago on msn once while you were also talking to me about magic the gathering

you nerd

Quotefrogbag you nub
http://myfrogbag.com/
oh yeah thanks

BobbyClock

Quote from: PolyhedronClock;1801439i was just talking about you with thor a few days ago and here you pop in fuck yes.
talk about me more

I like it

Chalk Clock

Quote from: BobbyClock;1801444Four years ago on msn once while you were also talking to me about magic the gathering

you nerd

oh yeah thanks

you still play magic at all?

BobbyClock

Quote from: ChalkClock;1801460you still play magic at all?

no I never ever did

corpsegrinder just decided to have a three hour lecture to me about it

and called me benign

am I still benign Corpse? love me :(

HE WAS TALKING TO ME (everyone is always talking to me)

BobbyClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1801464You're as benign as a cute widdle stuffy doll

AS IN NOT BENIGN AT ALL YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF HORRIBLE DESTRUCTION YOU SHOULD BE BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED

You're a bigger dork than I remember. I think I did that thing where I matured

and then decided i didn't like it

dork

so what's it like with Clam running the show? Pretty shit I imagine.

Hi Clam.

Chalk Clock

Quote from: RibsClock;1801462I mostly switched to D&D after my little brother borrowed my cards and a bunch of my stuff got stolen. Also I didn't have a break between classes at the college so no convenient time to play.

that sucks. i had my collection stolen out of my car when i was in high school. it was tottal bs too cause some of them were my friends. we had a regular d and d game going for about a month but then the guy we were playing with had to move back to Sydney.

but hey, i can talk to two people at once.  

i'm talking to you now bobby. just you. not that horrid ribs bastard. it's just you and me and the mouse in my pants. talk to me.

BobbyClock

I put my hand down your pants

i don't want to find a mouse

hey chalk, I discovered the other day (two years ago) that I had an internet crush on slurpee for real

should i do what you and ivy and you did?

Chalk Clock

Quote from: BobbyClock;1801467I put my hand down your pants

i don't want to find a mouse

hey chalk, I discovered the other day (two years ago) that I had an internet crush on slurpee for real

should i do what you and ivy and you did?

yes. you should buy a one way ticket to were ever it is that slurpee is ( sorry slurpee but i can't be arsed to find out were the fuck that is) move in with his mom, and proceed too have loud kinky sex.

BobbyClock

grammar dickhead

I really did, too. Slurpee was great

Chalk Clock

Quote from: BobbyClock;1801474grammar dickhead

I really did, too. Slurpee was great

aww come on. are you really gonna start busting my balls about my grammar? i haven't had an english lesson for almost ten years.

if you think slurpee was great before you should see him now. some how ditching his super admin status has made him even more awesome.

BobbyClock

Slurpee can only improve

I bet he hates me now don't hate me Slurpee :( I'll finish that movie I was making about you