News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

we are both drunk

Farted by Chalk Clock, February 12, 2011, 07:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clockradioclock

no we don't need to, but it totally wouldnt be gay if we did.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

clockradioclock

wip

tastes like fallacy

Kombucha

Insomnia

420th post. Typed this mid hit.

Edit: God damn spam thread post counting ruiner of things.

"brb going to moon"

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: Insomnia;1810476Edit: God damn spam thread post counting ruiner of things.
419 lol
Fuck anonfrog

Insomnia

I know what it was. That's all that matters.

"brb going to moon"

Insomnia

Quote from: RibsClock;1810479no on prop something
reefer madness
mexicans with leprosy

You better be drunk :mad:

"brb going to moon"

Insomnia

Quote from: RibsClock;1810482Not a single drop my whole life

Charlie Sheen - "Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan - "A man's got to know his limitations""

"brb going to moon"

Insomnia

So, I'm fairly certain I have a collapsed lung. My solution? Use the remaining 60% of my lung capacity to smoke this honey oil and come up with some more excuses on why I shouldn't go to a physician.

"brb going to moon"

clockradioclock

i almost overdosed on homeopathy medicine once.

Insomnia

Quote from: RibsClock;1810775Just go to any homeopathy website and read diatribes against the butchery of western pharmaceuticals. If you're high enough, it won't seem like so much of a load.

I can't get that high any more. I'd like to think that I was never that high, but back in the early days...

I just don't want to have a giant needle shove between my ribs to have suck the air out. The human body has the capabilities to correct it itself, so I'm going to give it a chance. I've got tiger blood, man.

Quote from: clockradioclock;1810802i almost overdosed on homeopathy medicine once.

I took an entire bottle of homeopathic sleeping pills to prove a point once. Had the shits for the next day and didn't sleep a wink.

"brb going to moon"

clockradioclock

Quote from: RibsClock;1810807You realize they massively dilute pretty much everything, right?

I swear to god if the beaver on our canadian nickels hadn't saved my life so i could be here to tell you the truth about homeopathy, you wouldn't be so embarrassed.

Quote from: Insomnia;1810806I took an entire bottle of homeopathic sleeping pills to prove a point once. Had the shits for the next day and didn't sleep a wink.
James Randi does this all the time, minus the shits.

Insomnia

I was just tumbling my shake to get knock off some trichomes, and when I poured it out this little brown wafer fell out. At first, I thought it was surprise hash from past me (sometimes it's nice to leave presents for future you), or from the lid of my container constantly pressing some trichomes together.

When I looked closer, I realized it was just chocolate and felt stupid for dropping shit on my weed. I popped the wafer in my mouth and realized it was packed with cannabutter. Marijuana dispensaries must have picked up on the Cracker Jack trend. A surprise in every box.

"brb going to moon"

Insomnia

I'm rolling a joint because the owner of the bar I'm going to likes to get a little extra green on St. Paddy's day. I usually roll on either my D&D Player's Guide, or a random vinyl cover.

CANNOT DECIDE

EDIT: alright I decided on Ratatat "Classics", a piece of graph paper with a Mega Man 2 password on it, and zig zags. All is well.

"brb going to moon"

Insomnia

I just ate a 2 pound cannabis oil infused rice krispie treat, smeared with cannachocolate. It took almost 10 minutes to eat. This thing was just massive, and dense. Anyways, wish me luck. Gonna smoke a bowl, and take a few honey oil hits to top it all off.

"brb going to moon"

Insomnia

Sadly we had some technical difficulties, and weren't able to get outside the orbit. In fact, we didn't even achieve lift off. I havent been 'high' in a while, and I really thought that would do it. Edibles never have worked for me.

Quote from: RibsClock;1813023Somni you gonna smoke yourself I'm a edgy teen at that rate.

This was one of my early hopes when I started smoking pot. Stupid people are just... happier.

Oh, and as for Chong, I won't live to be half his age. Not that I'd be worried, though. Give Willie Nelson a look at. That man hasn't aged in 30 years.

"brb going to moon"

clockradioclock

hey ribs, i totally gave up that comic starring you as utilitarianismman. I thought I should tell you because I dont want you to expect something from me. I'm sorry that you're disappointed; I know how much you were looking forward to seeing it.

Insomnia

I leveled up. Aquired an ashcatcher. Roor 4 arm tree style, D-slit diffusers. Hits like a champ.

"brb going to moon"

Sombra

I hate to say it because I once walked that path but high tier bongs are kind of a waste of dosh.

Insomnia

I've put this together for about a third of the cost, and it will hold it's value. I live in a college town and could easily sell this tomorrow, if I were so inclined.

"brb going to moon"