News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Sup ClamCrew

Farted by Paranoid, February 16, 2011, 01:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

patriotclock

and by joker i meant unadulterated faggot

Paranoid

I love Corpsey, he has never been directly mean to me. He is also an excellent clock. Rename this the Paranoid loves Corpsegrinder thread.

NintendrCkolc

AmberArachnidClock

NintendrCkolc

+10 cc's if you've played this.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

Paranoid

Waiting for some cranky old bitch to get around to fixing my computer that has flash on it.

AstronautClock

fix it yourselfyou fucking pussy

AC Slater

Quote from: Satellite;1808843pair o' noids

This would actually be a better idea for his clock than the one he has now.

Paranoid

This isn't my computer, so I can't download flash on it... And I have no skills in fixing computers. Hitting it didn't work.

Paranoid

I can draw something. Let me think of an idea worthy of the clock crew. Or you could give me ideas.

EnglishClock

excuse me guyz i'm trying to make a movie but i need somebody to write it, draw everything, animate everything, direct and produce everything. also would be nice if u could write a motion picture soundtrack and do all the sound fx kthxbi
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Paranoid

I spent a while researching creativity, and made this wonderful .GIF....

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Paranoid

It was supposed to be a joke about how uncreative that show was, being based off GEICO insurance commercials...

SPOILER: It wasn't funny
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Paranoid

Quote from: BlobClock;1808928SPOILER: It wasn't funny

ur mom

Lump Clock

Quote from: Paranoid;1808930this whole thread
slow clap