News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Angry Newgrounds Art Nazi

Farted by patriotclock, May 17, 2011, 01:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

WrenchClock

I'M DOING IT OK DON'T PRESSURE ME GAWDDD

Lump Clock

Quote from: UshankaClock;1825053I'M DOING IT OK DON'T PRESSURE ME GAWDDD

FUCKING DO IT YOU PUSSY

pop-tart

Another bellyacher. Damn this interweb

patriotclock

censorship 1 free speech 0
everyone should be outraged
all the good movies that parody things can be deleted now
a precedent has been set

pop-tart

Private Message From: Jomillex

I have yet to hear from ANY of the people on your team!
Do you guys even talk to eachother?
WHATS YOUR NAME?
Please straighten this all out!
  -Sorry for being so dickish
-Josh

I jokingly asked to join the Buujack / Toasty animation tourney.. and they put me on a team.

AC Slater

Quote from: Pop-Tart Clock;1825897Private Message From: Jomillex

I have yet to hear from ANY of the people on your team!
Do you guys even talk to eachother?
WHATS YOUR NAME?
Please straighten this all out!
  -Sorry for being so dickish
-Josh

I jokingly asked to join the Buujack / Toasty animation tourney.. and they put me on a team.

Hahaha sabotage it.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Pop-Tart is a master spy.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

pop-tart

We can start our own team and re-submit Jeff's flash as our entry..

patriotclock

Quote from: Pop-Tart Clock;1825909We can start our own team and re-submit Jeff's flash as our entry..

I want like 50 flashes like the one i submitted ToastedToastyToast II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X etc etc

WrenchClock

I like how buujack thinks we're deleting his reviews even though we don't have the power to do that

AC Slater

Make a movie about him using this audio: [u2]q2hd-q2SQUs[/u2]

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1825923Make a movie about him using this audio: [u2]q2hd-q2SQUs[/u2]
who's messin with Rupee again
Fuck anonfrog

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Alright, I'm gonna make a buujack flash, will be done in 7 days.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

WrenchClock

I should start one, it's not like i'm doing that much now my exams are over.

pop-tart

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1825923Make a movie about him using this audio:

I'm on it

patriotclock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1825923Make a movie about him using this audio: [u2]q2hd-q2SQUs[/u2]

This is a good idea actually, change all instances of YouTube to Newgrounds with Speakonia for maximum hilarity

AC Slater

Quote from: JomillexIt's becuase your a clock and he is a lock kinda.. but i dont think he's made an official account yet. You should be a lock ;) there nicer there and actually animate instead of spam. if you want to be a part of some real animation than join them ;)

-Josh

OKAY GUYS I'M OFF TO JOIN THE LOCK LEGION, SEE YA. I WANT TO DO REAL ANIMATION AND NOT SPAM ANIMATIONS LIKE U FGTS

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1825942OKAY GUYS I'M OFF TO JOIN THE LOCK LEGION, SEE YA. I WANT TO DO REAL ANIMATION AND NOT SPAM ANIMATIONS LIKE U FGTS

omg fu we da real deal