News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CC - Redneck Infidelity

Farted by Winchester, May 28, 2011, 08:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winchester

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/570952

Got bored and decided to make a new flash.  Hopefully it is informative.
PS:  Also known as Redneck Clock.

RobClock

miracle fruit

GOOD THING U PUT THAT 'CC' THERE I WOULDN NEVER A KNOWN IT WAS A CLOCK MOFIE

also is it just me or (after watching this falsh) is redneck clock and rob clock THE SAME PERSON

holy shitttttt

NintendrCkolc

zero for calling me a faggot/Only visiting this website because some of us no longer wish to acknowledge the ripoff group you've spent most of your time and effort on.

Go back to where you belong.

Flounderpa

ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

0'd why is this guy an official clock?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

RobClock

Why there gotta be so much hate?

RobClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1823224Because the lock legion is to the clock crew as loonatics is to looney tunes.
ooooh, that's cold.

I'd say it's more The Looney Tunes Show vs. The Looney Tunes Show
[u2]x07BOja7eog[/u2]
[u2]XxoXLPpMbx4[/u2]

as much as the latter has no reason to exist, it does, and there's a point where being worked up about it is more trouble than it's worth.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: RobClock;1823227and there's a point where being worked up about it is more trouble than it's worth.

not really.

Winchester

Quote from: RibsClock;1823202Zeroed for ripoff group coauthor

Quote from: NINTY;1823211zero for calling me a faggot/Only visiting this website because some of us no longer wish to acknowledge the ripoff group you've spent most of your time and effort on.

Go back to where you belong.

You guys are silly billies.  

NintendrCkolc

Right Redneck, since when do you post here and make clock flash?

You wouldn't even be here if ribs didn't make that thread declaring your favorite spinoff to be shit and suddenly you decide to come running back. Gimme a break.

Winchester

Quote from: NINTY;1823272Right Redneck, since when do you post here and make clock flash?

We make a measly thread declaring your favorite spinoff to be shit and suddenly you decide to come running back. Gimme a break.

Not really, I routinely stop by here daily. I also stop by when I feel like posting links to Clock flashes. I just usually have nothing of worth to say since a lot of the threads turn into some sorta circle-jerk.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Winchester;1823274I also stop by when I feel like posting links to Clock flashes.

Interestingly enough you hadn't made a clock flash in over a year until yesterday.

I also don't seem to recall you being online ever, I may be wrong but regardless I'm pretty sure we both know you prefer the LL. Regardless of what your excuse may be, you didn't decide to get involved with the CC (IE: Logging in, posting, making flash) until we jokingly decided to make a rule degrading the LL and the people who associate themselves with them. Obviously you got mad, deny it if you like but i would say it's pretty obvious when you're calling me a faggot on their website.

As you were trying to say with that random picture you probably got off 4chan, don't take the internet so seriously bro. It's ok if you get mad but don't come waltzing back trying to troll or whatever it is you think you're going to accomplish by randomly poking your head in here. The LL is awful, if you don't like our opinion then clearly you probably are not going to enjoy your time here, however brief it may be.

Winchester

Quote from: NINTY;1823278Interestingly enough you hadn't made a clock flash in over a year until yesterday.

I also don't seem to recall you being online ever, I may be wrong but regardless I'm pretty sure we both know you prefer the LL. Regardless of what your excuse may be, you didn't decide to get involved with the CC (IE: Logging in, posting, making flash) until we jokingly decided to make a rule degrading the LL and the people who associate themselves with them. Obviously you got mad, deny it if you like but i would say it's pretty obvious when you're calling me a faggot on their website.

As you were trying to say with that rather overused picture, don't take the internet so seriously bro. It's ok if you get mad but don't come waltzing back trying to troll or whatever it is you think you're going to accomplish by randomly poking your head in here. The LL is awful, if you don't like our opinion then clearly you probably are not going to enjoy your time here, however brief it may be.

Now now, lies are not the way to go about things, I haven't called you a faggot on either site.  There's no need for you to make up things to prove a point.  

Of course you didn't notice me online.  If I don't post, 99% of the time, people won't notice.
Be honest, how many times do you "really" check the list for:  "Total members that have visited the forum today"

Not that it matters, you have a good evening my good bean. :tophat:

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Winchester;1823280Now now, lies are not the way to go about things, I haven't called you a faggot on either site.  There's no need for you to make up things to prove a point.

miracle fruit

yes, the lock legion is a (bad) joke. and it always has been

do we have to drag this into every thread though

DWARFINATORclock

0 for being a lock/lock coauthor and another 0 for having 'CC' in the title.

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: RobClock;1823227ooooh, that's cold.

I'd say it's more The Looney Tunes Show vs. The Looney Tunes Show

as much as the latter has no reason to exist, it does, and there's a point where being worked up about it is more trouble than it's worth.

gtfo

Bigglesnoots

this thread is hilarious :peggey:
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Insomnia

Nobody is talking about The Beatles in this thread :( I mean if we're going to carry over every conversation, let's just derail them immediately and get it over with.

"brb going to moon"