News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CC - Redneck Infidelity

Farted by Winchester, May 28, 2011, 08:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winchester

Quote from: NINTY;1823282

Oh, I thought you meant I had called you a faggot since that thread in the suggestion forum was made (since that is what you keep on ranting about).  Based on the context of the above shown image, I stand by my comment (since it was a response to a quote from you being a poopie-head).  

Beyond that (and getting back to the real issue), I never thought I'd see the day that clocks would vote 0 on other clock flashes.  

PS:  I saw the thing you said about the being a furry before you deleted it from your post (I would have responded earlier but I was too sleepy to bother), and I can assure you that I am no furry.  The signature picture is referring to the show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.   I can assure you, friendship is indeed magical.   :3

[video=youtube;pTPqjKk_xCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTPqjKk_xCo[/video]
:dance:

Back to my usual time killer of playing video games.  See you guys next time I feel like making a Clock Flash.
PS:  Also known as Redneck Clock.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

We didn't vote 0 o a clock flash: we voted 0 on a lock flash. And a terrible one at that.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

buttplug

winchester you like my little pony so that is enough to disregard you

EnglishClock

i don't get it how people complain that the cc is a circlejerk, and then there's complaints that we all hate each other now

it's like

make up your mind already sheesh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deodorant

I like everyone here, if not person flash artist.

Some people just don't like me.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Winchester;1823361(since it was a response to a quote from you being a poopie-head).  

You made that post in response to me PMing Leaf basically telling him the LL is nothing more than an abortion. My point was you got mad and I think it has been adequately proven. I never was referring to you calling me a faggot based off of Rib's thread. I merely stated that you're calling me a faggot on the LL's website.

Regardless, the thread I'm pointing too was pretty damn recent (IE: Less than a week from which Rib's thread was created) and it's awful funny you're just randomly popping up (along with a few other of your reject friends) trying to troll/whine your way into our business.

go watch some more ponies and gtfo.

EnglishClock

Quote from: timmy4080;1823372I like everyone here, if not person flash artist.

Some people just don't like me.

This is you:

I I I I I

This is everybody else:

you? we? they?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EnglishClock

Oh and voted 0 on that unimaginitive homophobic movie clip
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

miracle fruit

i voted zero because i want to fit in and also ewwwwwwwwwww
Quote from: Winchester;1823361Beyond that (and getting back to the real issue), I never thought I'd see the day that clocks would vote 0 on other clock flashes.
i dont exactly remember but i think ive probably always zeroed your gay fucking movies because they are dumb and not funny and reek with the stench of locklegion/4chan/newgrounds bullshit so maybe you didnt notice but i probably wasnt alone in doing that. llets be perfectly honest here, all you do is come here and post a couple times, show us your dumb movies, and all of this happens right around the time somebody makes a thread/post about the lock legion and how much of a shit hole it is

you obviously don't enjoy the clock crew a whole lot if all you do is spy and post annoying shit on your fucking little invisionfree board

and the lock legion is weird and gay

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: MiraclefruitClock;1823496your fucking little invisionfree board
this is where we tell you it's not an invision board, and you say that you wouldn't know because you don't visit our site, right?

right.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

LimewireClock

5'd! Fantastic clock flash!
naw

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Bigglesnoots;1823516this is where we tell you it's not an invision board, and you say that you wouldn't know because you don't visit our site, right?

right.

Everyone who wants me to ban/permaban UpdateClock and or that other gay Lock dude that posted this gay thread say "shiver me timbers"

Bigglesnoots

just ban me you asshole, don't make it seem like it's what everyone wants so you can use it as an argument that you're not petty about me being right
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Bigglesnoots;1823537just ban me you asshole, don't make it seem like it's what everyone wants so you can use it as an argument that you're not petty about me being right

hahahaha

Bigglesnoots

Bigglesnoots

Bigglesnoots

EnglishClock

walk the plank you saucy rapscallion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]