News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

we should probably stop posting

Farted by Insomnia, May 28, 2011, 04:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMPEEEM

whats the best song you EVER HEARD outside the hymn of the great republic

Insomnia

I put my bong away like an hour ago. Wasnt getting sleepy. I was just burning through herb pointlessly.

"brb going to moon"

AMPEEEM

Quote from: Insomnia;1823909because i'm here to pull at heartstrings, only until they tear.

once i found my cousins journal and it was all these writings of wanting to kill herself and now shes in the hospital cause she wanted to kill herself. SHOULD I have told someone about this this is real turmoil im hvaving nah just kidding everyone knew she was crazy and wasnt helping

AMPEEEM

Quote from: Insomnia;1823911I put my bong away like an hour ago. Wasnt getting sleepy. I was just burning through herb pointlessly.

or pointFULLY?

AMPEEEM

I mean, MY POINT, of smoking more than you. nub

AMPEEEM

i take it back your not a nub :(

AMPEEEM

Insomnia

I bring back my counterpoint of quantity over duration. If I continue to smoke, I'll get a little hazy. More typos. If you keep smoking, eventually you'll sleep.

"brb going to moon"

AMPEEEM

not really, weed gets me pumped, like coffee. if I want to go to sleep I stop smoking.

also, weed helps me concentrate on things other than my tummy so belive or not weed gives me anti munchies

Insomnia

Quote from: ampmboot;1823912once i found my cousins journal and it was all these writings of wanting to kill herself and now shes in the hospital cause she wanted to kill herself. SHOULD I have told someone about this this is real turmoil im hvaving nah just kidding everyone knew she was crazy and wasnt helping

i died like 9 months ago. shit's awesome. you're gonna love it, man.

And, oh, you smoke sativa. Should've thought.

"brb going to moon"

AMPEEEM

i know what death is like, you dont gotta tell ME mister.

no salvia is not weed i smoke weed

Insomnia

sativa, as in indica vs sativa you stoned fuck.

"brb going to moon"

AMPEEEM

godadmnit i apologize i i just i GUITYAR!!

[U2]sVng5kPv0EI[/U2]

AMPEEEM

REMEMBER WHEN IW AS GONNA give sateliiete a free copy of civ v? hahahaha whartever

Insomnia

If I had the energy, I'd be trolling the empty streets with a guitar and a gameboy right now. Too tired to even lay in bed right now.

"brb going to moon"

AMPEEEM

your too tired to even lie in bed but you cant run around town having the goddamn time of your life?

I see  fault in your plans my firned. This is what I think you should do...watch the matrix. boring ass movie ever you will fall asleep 4 seconds in. works on me everytime

Insomnia

When I want to fall asleep I just listen to OK Computer.

OSNA----

No, actually though, I just yawned. Attempting sleep. The sun will be up in less than an hour, so that's all I'll get.

"brb going to moon"

AMPEEEM

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: ampmboot;1823923REMEMBER WHEN IW AS GONNA give sateliiete a free copy of civ v? hahahaha whartever

:lantern:

Insomnia

I didn't end up taking any xanax last night. Got about 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Kinda glad it worked out that way, because I'm pretty sure I'm going through withdrawals. Explains the shakey vision, increased insomnia and a few other things. I thought it was just sleep deprivation, but this makes a lot more sense.

Guess I'll have to start taking these.

"brb going to moon"