News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

we should probably stop posting

Farted by Insomnia, May 28, 2011, 04:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnia

seriously did you not see the pop tart trap I made!?

"brb going to moon"

AMPEEEM

If i explained my situation to you i'd be thrown in the klink. i got tha endless hooks up hoe.
also photobucket AND imageshack have things against putting nude shit on their site, so i'll throw it up on 4chan and u can save it if you wanna keep it

AMPEEEM

im so fucking scared to go any further with this.
Im banned, so i cant send a pm...
so to show insomnia, i have to post it here

...but what if you guys like posts it on my facebook or seomshit what if some crazy shit goes down you guys gotta promise not to

AMPEEEM

im soo exciiited!!! what gonna haaappen!

Insomnia

nah its coo

and i can out smoke anyone, but in quantity, not speed. my lungs have been thoroughly demolished in the past... hmm... 4 years. Actively demolished, too. If I don't die from lung cancer in the next 10 years I will be disappointed.

"brb going to moon"

AMPEEEM

http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/331392046
and you cant ban me for posting something that you yourself had to click, so, in that way, i get off scotch free!

AMPEEEM

and i sure hope that what happens in clock crew STAYS IN CLOCK CREW, okay? I did you a favor, so dont fuck up our friendship

AMPEEEM

im also not a miner and i did this for art so its legal as shit.

Insomnia

nothing stays in the clock crew. im only here now to blur over some personal details, and to ensure nobody has any juicy blackmail material. so far i'm in the clear.

ofuck my secret plan.

and i aint clickin that.

"brb going to moon"

AMPEEEM

AMPEEEM

INSOMNIA just click it, its not gross, fuck man. we went this far and your not even gonna see?

AMPEEEM

clickity click click click click clickers

Insomnia

i've seen enough clock crew cocks in my time.

"brb going to moon"

NintendrCkolc

I didn't read anything. I clicked that link and saw red pubes.

the fuck man.

AMPEEEM

its just one more, and then its all over.

AMPEEEM

Hi Ninty! thats just my pic for the post your pic thread, throw it up on there wouldja?

NintendrCkolc

AMPEEEM

They love you, your the Clock Crew's golden boy, how could they ever ban you? I'm the rubbish, I'm the troll under the bridge, I'm already in my place. Go ahead. Post it. Toss the apple basket a little.

NintendrCkolc

Uh, they definitely don't love me. Not sure if trolling.

and nah.

AMPEEEM

LET THE POWER CONSUUUME YOOOOU