News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

!!!CASTING COUCH!!!

Farted by WrenchClock, June 25, 2011, 09:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrenchClock

Finally got my Clockday flash planned out, i've just started the first draft of the script but i'll need voice actors ASAP cos i need to power through this before August.
These are the only characters i need so far:

Blob - Anything really
Wrench - Deep metallic voice but not a TTS engine. Synthesise that shit!
Astronaut - I don't really have much criteria in mind for this, probably like Benson from Regular Show because i'm totally gonna rip off that show (Chances are he won't actually get any dialogue)
Olskoo - Black man (Because, as we all know, every black man is Olskoo.)

Send your auditiony business to ben.knight2@hotmail.co.uk , and i'll send you the script once it's done!!!!

pop-tart

I can do Wrench or Olskoo.

I don't do 'auditions'

Some examples

Old cat

Tomatomato
Announcer

WrenchClock

Quote from: Pop-Tart Clock;1828844I don't do 'auditions'

Hipster.
Your voice would work best for Olskoo, you'd almost believe you were actually a black guy Pop Tart!

Slurpee

pop-tart

Quote from: UshankaClock;1828846Hipster.

Links to voices I've done before is essentially an audition so I'm not as cool as I'm tryin to pretend..

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AC Slater

I don't do all of that business. Plus didn't I already do some voice acting for you? GIVE ME A PART I DON'T CARE WHICH.

WrenchClock

Chances are i'll change the Ushanka and Wrench characters, i intended them to be placeholders anyway. The character of Ushanka doesn't have the right personality for his dialogue so i might replace him with Blob.
I'd do more of the script now but i have a hangover and feel like shit so yeah

EDIT: Zenmicro can be Wrench, and Blob could be Blob if i hear what he can do.

Quote from: UshankaClock;1828898Chances are i'll change the Ushanka and Wrench characters, i intended them to be placeholders anyway. The character of Ushanka doesn't have the right personality for his dialogue so i might replace him with Blob.
I'd do more of the script now but i have a hangover and feel like shit so yeah

EDIT: Zenmicro can be Wrench, and Blob could be Blob if i hear what he can do.

Oh man you rock! And yeah, I'll PM you an example of what I can do. Any preferences for my voice?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

WrenchClock

Quote from: BlobClock;1828916Oh man you rock! And yeah, I'll PM you an example of what I can do. Any preferences for my voice?

Maybe do your own voice

Quote from: UshankaClock;1828917Maybe do your own voice

Haha, k.

AstronautClock

I can voice act but I dont sound anything like benson sorry :( I can record a line if you want

WrenchClock

If you like, Astro! You're quite a big part of the plot :P
By the way, i'm thinking of calling it SP@CE C@DETS. It involves stealing your space shuttle and crashing it on Mars.

AstronautClock

Quote from: UshankaClock;1828942If you like, Astro! You're quite a big part of the plot :P
By the way, i'm thinking of calling it SP@CE C@DETS. It involves stealing your space shuttle and crashing it on Mars.
alright tell me something you would like me to say and I will record it now and email it

WrenchClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1828946alright tell me something you would like me to say and I will record it now and email it

Read the wikipedia entry for this crazy crossover

AstronautClock

Quote from: UshankaClock;1828947Read the wikipedia entry for this crazy crossover
I'll just... do a bit of it

AstronautClock

I send my crappy audition

WrenchClock

I send reply to said audition

AmberArachnidClock

WrenchClock

I probably won't be able to finish this for Clock Day due to personal reasons, but I'll try to get it done at close to August 15th as possible.