News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

someone gimme a google+ invite

Farted by DigitalLemonClock, July 01, 2011, 11:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

clockradioclock

errbody be on da googl+ xcept me
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

DominoClock

i'd love to get one of those as well, so if you get an unlimited amount of invites, be a cool guy and send one to thepsi43@gmail.com
hi

NintendrCkolc

What exactly is google+? Facebook only google?

DominoClock

Quote from: NINTY;1829557What exactly is google+? Facebook only google?

from what i've heard, yeah. Also, seeing as it's google, it'll probably have some "innovative features" (that no one really needs).
hi

AC Slater

I'm all up on that google+, but I haven't found anyway to invite people. People keep asking me and I don't think they gave me any invites so...

clockradioclock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1829760I'm all up on that google+, but I haven't found anyway to invite people. People keep asking me and I don't think they gave me any invites so...

I think they've stopped people from sending out invites because like 1000000000 unwanted invites are flooding the beta.

I'm p sure google+ will be made available to everyone with a google account once all the features are in place.

miracle fruit

Quote from: clockradioclock;1829764I think they've stopped people from sending out invites because like 1000000000 unwanted invites are flooding the beta.

ima need that invite

bro gimme

clockradioclock

Quote from: MiraclefruitClock;1829766ima need that invite

bro gimme

I don't even have access to google+ :( I've just been reading about it a lot lately.

miracle fruit

i probably wouldnt use it (to talk to the exact same people that are on facebook anyway)

why should there be 2 facebooks aaaaa

miracle fruit

because google sucks at buying facebook out, thats why

WiiClock

post your fucking e-mail if you want an invite jesus christ
HELLO EVERYONE.

miracle fruit

pop-tart

I got an invite and was told it's full.

It's like Seinfeld and the car reservation.

patriotclock

im gonna go the other route and say I dont want an invite. just another thing google makes that I wont use ala google wave

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: PatriotClock;1829789im gonna go the other route and say I dont want an invite. just another thing google makes that I wont use ala google wave

pretty much this.