News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Mass Effect 3

Farted by DWARFINATORclock, July 23, 2011, 04:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

I'm going to ban myself from posting in this thread because anything I have to say would be considered trolling
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Biggskoo

or because it would actually be trolling, like everyone else can't seem to comprehend

BobbyClock

Quote from: Biggskoo;1898301or because it would actually be trolling, like everyone else can't seem to comprehend

6/10; would read your trollin' attempts again

butthurt

Thor

Quote from: Biggskoo;1898301or because it would actually be trolling, like everyone else can't seem to comprehend

the important thing is that the mods don't do anything
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

BobbyClock

Quote from: Thor;1898307the important thing is that the mods don't do anything

flashbattl

Sinister Clock

I always thought that Tali's face picture was actually a troll. Holy shit Bioware is really that terrible.

CD Clock

Quote from: TruncheonClock;1898122Hey I know, let's turn EDI into a sexbot, yeah that sounds like a great idea.

[u2]kQHKMtxu470[/u2]

is this fucking real what the fuck

Biggskoo

Quote from: Thor;1898307the important thing is that the mods don't do anything

well, you're right about that

l1fty

ending spoilers:

wow that was lame

buttplug

Bad movies disguised as games. Mass Effect is turning into Final Fantasy.

Sinister Clock

Quote from: RipsClock;1898603*popular title sequel is announced*

*nerds cream themselves in excitement*

*game is released*

*nerds rage out after seeing a 30 second youtube video*

Nice strawman

MentosClock

I am really hating origin. Right now my game is unplayable because I cannot connect to the EA servers. I spent a lot of money on this game, so it would be nice to play it anytime I want. I am so very annoyed.

BoomStick Clock

I am so very not surprised by that.

TimHortonsClock

Quote from: MentosClock;1898666I am really hating origin. Right now my game is unplayable because I cannot connect to the EA servers. I spent a lot of money on this game, so it would be nice to play it anytime I want. I am so very annoyed.
Wait, you can't even access the offline features?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: AstronautClock;1898279http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QLz0CqtMVc&feature=watch_response
what about this then

Oh god this is pretty depressing.

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1898751Oh god this is pretty depressing.

That made me sad, that's what's all wrong with gaming today... but I didn't know it was that bad, it seems Bioware really is lost.

BobbyClock

PirateClock

Quote from: BobbyClock;1898280

don't make a fucking mess

Lol this is just sad.

I like the game btw, the action is pretty good and i like some of the new team members, specially that prothean guy.
Dialogue isn't bad either, although i think that Mexican pilot is hitting on me.
I fucking hate the reavers following my ship around like ghosts following pacman though.
Another thing that pisses me off is me hanging around on the citadel for a fucking hour cause i have to go back and forth to different area's, going back to the ship, getting a message: meet me at the citadel.NO FUCK YOU.
Overall i am really enjoying this game, specially the influence of all the characters and events from the first two games.
It's no Saints Row 3 though!
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

MentosClock

Quote from: TimHortonsClock;1898742Wait, you can't even access the offline features?
That's right. Because I got the DLC, origin needs to connect to the ea servers every time that I try to play the game, presumably to make sure that my copy isn't pirated. So, if I cannot connect to their servers for some reason (whether the problem is on my end or theirs), then I cannot even play single player.

The problem was only temporary, and I can play the game fine now. Still, it's annoying that this anti-piracy system can prevent me from playing the game that I payed for.

Despite this garbage going on with origin, I am actually really enjoying the game so far. I don't know a lot about how video games are made, but it seems that there are some very talented people who tried as hard as possible to make the game good, and that there are also some higher-ups who are trying as hard as possible to make the game inaccessible and frustrating. Fortunately, I think that the contributions of the former group more than make up for the actions of the latter group. Still, I don't think I will be buying any more EA games until they get rid of origin.

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1898816That made me sad, that's what's all wrong with gaming today... but I didn't know it was that bad, it seems Bioware really is lost.

That video was kinda bs. A lot of that was speculation and oversimplification. All of Bioware is terrible because they have one writer that likes writing more than playing videogames and have kind of bad PR? If Bioware is really lost, then why are they making a shit ton of money right now?