News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Welcome to the new cc guys

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, August 03, 2011, 04:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinister Clock

Viva la revolution. This is even bigger than that time the germans sent all the nazis to death camps.

MSPaintClock

patriotclock

Topcatyo

Serious Sally moment:

I really do think that everyone who got deadminned tried to do a good job but trying to be laissez faire bred inactivity and doing a more hands-on approach was making people active but in the wrong sort of, and even more inactivity-breeding sort of way. I have respect for a lot of the things that those who were the Admin lounge's attempts at trying to make you guys at least content was just backfiring all the time.

Aside from one thing I won't talk about because I dunno if it's purpose had good intentions or not, I feel that this "coup" as we're calling it should be as un-shitfesty as possible because it's unfortunate, but necessary.

I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen, best of luck to all of you (and me since I'm still a part of this new task-force sorta dealy that I learned about 2 hours ago). We've made it 10 years and let's make it another 10 more.

Topcatyo

For some reason this all reminds me of this. What's that about.

Clock Troubles
Golden come back!

Topcatyo

Quote from: RibsClock;1832821It's less of a coup and more like the Queen unilaterally dismissing the Prime Minister. Technically she can, but the idea of her actually doing it is pretty shocking.

That's actually a much better way of describing it.

StoopidClock

looks very grey. or gray depending on where you're from.

MSPaintClock

Quote from: Village Idiot;1832829looks very grey. or gray depending on where you're from.

Or just flat out bald!

clockradioclock

[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

RenegadeClock

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

YoYoClock

I'm glad dwarf and biggs are thus far being cool. I'm really looking forward to the old staff just being regular members of the clockcrew again.

Any word on what clam thinks of all this, I'd sure as heck be interested?

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

AmberArachnidClock

hell yeah, quick reply.

For me it's just refreshing, there needed to be a switch up. As time went on I began to respect more the clammodwarfycaddy administration because they actually did get better, and being an admin isn't easy. It's very easy to claim your superiors don't care if they don't do what you like, but I think, despite how they got their admin jobs, they did care about the cc and they wanted to make it a better place.

But like I said, we needed a change-up, and that really just comes with time. It's why democratic countries have elections every couple of years. And now I'm going to go finish my game.

WrenchClock

Biggskoo

Quote from: Satellite;1832852But like I said, we needed a change-up, and that really just comes with time. It's why democratic countries have elections every couple of years. And now I'm going to go finish my game.

ugh i swear i'm not trying to start a shitstorm but this is exactly what i was talking about stop stop stop stop it

link all the braveheart and french anthem youtubes you want but stop trying even semi-seriously to make these specific parallels it's insulting to someone with the education to understand those systems

it's the same reason that the only thing that makes my blood boil about the tea party is them calling themselves "the tea party" like it's not just some cheap appeal to phony patriotism and if the actual people from 1770s boston were alive today to see events being cheapened in that way they'd shoot themselves in the fucking face

MSPaintClock

you guys getting so offended over minor shit like that is why im glad you guys are gone as admins (but still here as friends in my heart), this is just like the communist revolution in russia

Biggskoo

or you could not be oxnoxious and just invent your own history

patriotclock

Quote from: biggs;1832868ugh i swear i'm not trying to start a shitstorm but this is exactly what i was talking about stop stop stop stop it

link all the braveheart and french anthem youtubes you want but stop trying even semi-seriously to make these specific parallels it's insulting to someone with the education to understand those systems

it's the same reason that the only thing that makes my blood boil about the tea party is them calling themselves "the tea party" like it's not just some cheap appeal to phony patriotism and if the actual people from 1770s boston were alive today to see events being cheapened in that way they'd shoot themselves in the fucking face

expectation

Reality

Biggskoo

patriotclock

Quote from: biggs;1832874shut up jeff
:aaa:

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

biggs don't be mean to us just cause you lost your powers.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.