News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

baconskoo bug thread

Farted by clockradioclock, August 08, 2011, 01:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clockradioclock

Welcome to our newest skin, baconskoo!

Post your feedback and bugs here : )

click here to activate skin

Skin features:
Permanent Clockday countdown timer with a Clockday surprise (not that cool)
The return of DigitalLemon PM master
Realtime clock (gimmick!!)
Announcement Marquee (currently announcing that it is The Marquis de Clocktopia)
Radio antena blinks red when we're broadcasting
more????

Known bugs:
Javascript clock and clockday timer vanish on wiki pages - Wiki is in a folder outside of talk/ and wasn't loading the js files from their ../talk/ paths. Fixed.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

PolyhedronClock

oh my is that a clockday countdown?

clockradioclock

Yep. Updated the OP with some features.

Kaijuclock

It seems nice, I like it, only what is the scrolling area?

clockradioclock

Quote from: Rainbow Dash;1835877It seems nice, I like it, only what is the scrolling area?

The marquee in the header? It'll probably be used for short announcements and stuff

PolyhedronClock

are we going to implant another ticker for the radio? if we do, i'm really fond of how the clockday ticker blends in with the UI to be a sign, and putting it on another building would be just fantastic.

clockradioclock

I've place the radio ticker above the menu bar, below the header, because i didn't want the header to get too wide. The radio is already part of the UI--this image is set to display whenever we broadcast:

Kaijuclock

EDIT - JUST SEEN THE TICKER, Good stuff!

screwdriver_clock

Incidentally this skin works perfectly on my iphone js and all.

I LOVE IT.

miracle fruit

i like the header but the colours are too bright and pink for me

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

RobClock

clockradioclock

Quote from: MIRACLEFRUIT;1835921i like the header but the colours are too bright and pink for me
They're meant to be greyish orange brownish poop. Download any browser with the Inspect Element feature and swap the colors you want to see go. Please suggest a better color scheme if you can find one because this is the best I can do at the moment and I'd love to improve on it.

Kodiakclock

the blinking antenna is a subtle but very nice touch.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

clockradioclock

Quote from: RibsClock;1836143I am fond of the blinking antenna but I do think there should also be the little radio status box like in the others
As mentioned earlier, the ticker is still there, just not included in the UI. Clicking the blinking light will open the info box just as with any other skin. Edit: clicking the ticker will also do the same

clockradioclock

now would be a good time to see the ticker in action!!!!

PineappleClock

looks awesome!  stickety-stuck

clockradioclock

Kodiakclock

The radio isnt redirecting to that one page with the playlist and all that, so I cant even listen to the radio on this skin.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

clockradioclock

Quote from: Kodiak;1836218The radio isnt redirecting to that one page with the playlist and all that, so I cant even listen to the radio on this skin.

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean this? Click the "Online" link next to [info].