Author Topic: ClockCrew Charter  (Read 4392 times)

AbsintheClock

ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2011, 03:02:06 AM »
If there is any objection I propose a ballot question making Piney the head admin for life. That's just a security check that's always been there when shit's hit the fan quite a few times when it's really counted. And anyone who thinks otherwise can go have sex with a jar of yogurt.

Also if you'd like to have sex with a jar and agree that Piney should be on staff forever I won't judge you.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2011, 03:03:54 AM »
Quote from: GETANABSINTHEINYOBUTT;1838482
Also if you'd like to have sex with a jar and agree that Piney should be on staff forever I won't judge you.

okay phew

RibsClock

• NOOO
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2011, 03:34:43 AM »
I have no objection to granting piney staff for life.

I mean if in the supremely unlikely event that he goes batshit insane and decides to turn the site into a site for sailor moon sexual fanfiction...we're fucked anyway so who cares
[SIGPIC]And there sat Sam, looking cool and calm, in the heart of the furnace roar;
And he wore a smile you could see a mile, and he said: "Please close that door.
It\'s fine in here, but I greatly fear you\'ll let in the cold and storm—
Since I left Plumtree, down in Tennessee, it\'s the first time I\'ve been warm."[/SIGPIC]

Asshatclock

• Internet dweller
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: asshatclock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2011, 03:51:34 AM »
There should be a dutch staff member at all times, it has always been like this too and there's a plethora to choose from.

RibsClock

• NOOO
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2011, 06:41:06 AM »
Quote from: Asshatclock;1838490
There should be a dutch staff member at all times, it has always been like this too and there's a plethora to choose from.

I am a staff member.

EDIT: wait, so I'm dutch because a dutch guy called me dutch, I'm black because a black guy called me nigga, and my name is Pete...

...holy shit I'm Zwarte Piet
[SIGPIC]And there sat Sam, looking cool and calm, in the heart of the furnace roar;
Since I left Plumtree, down in Tennessee, it\'s the first time I\'ve been warm."[/SIGPIC]

Asshatclock

• Internet dweller
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: asshatclock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2011, 08:29:08 AM »
Zwarte piet is spanish

RibsClock

• NOOO
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2011, 08:52:48 AM »
Quote from: Asshatclock;1838539
Zwarte piet is spanish

Call blackmagic

PineappleClock

• Integrating ClockCrew Business Solutions
  • Administrator
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »
Quote from: AbsintheClock;1838482
If there is any objection I propose a ballot question making Piney the head admin for life. That's just a security check that's always been there when shit's hit the fan quite a few times when it's really counted. And anyone who thinks otherwise can go have sex with a jar of yogurt.

OK, i've created a poll in the initiatives group with a timespan of 7 days, after 7 days we'll revise the charter with all of the suggestions here and the superadmin position if it's approved, then put it up for ballot. Hopefully we'll have enough time to do an election after this.

I want to apologize for the apparent hubris that creating a poll to superadmin myself for life apparently displays, but we need to get the public OK before we put such a huge clause in our charter.

EnglishClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2005 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2011, 03:14:47 PM »
I am of the opinion that there should be 2-3 admins (not including the super admin, pineappleclock) and we should have more than 5 smods. Maybe 7 or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PatriotClock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2011, 03:18:26 PM »
Quote from: EnglishClock;1841604
I am of the opinion that there should be 2-3 admins (not including the super admin, pineappleclock) and we should have more than 5 smods. Maybe 7 or so.

I agree with 2-3 admins, but I think 5 smods are fine for our current userbase.

PineappleClock

• Integrating ClockCrew Business Solutions
  • Administrator
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 03:58:43 AM »
This thread is locked, please reference the revision 3 in this forum and comment there if you would like.