Author Topic: ClockCrew Charter  (Read 5314 times)

PineappleClock

• Integrating ClockCrew Business Solutions
  • Administrator
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »
Quote from: AbsintheClock;1838482
If there is any objection I propose a ballot question making Piney the head admin for life. That's just a security check that's always been there when shit's hit the fan quite a few times when it's really counted. And anyone who thinks otherwise can go have sex with a jar of yogurt.

OK, i've created a poll in the initiatives group with a timespan of 7 days, after 7 days we'll revise the charter with all of the suggestions here and the superadmin position if it's approved, then put it up for ballot. Hopefully we'll have enough time to do an election after this.

I want to apologize for the apparent hubris that creating a poll to superadmin myself for life apparently displays, but we need to get the public OK before we put such a huge clause in our charter.

EnglishClock

• Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2011, 03:14:47 PM »
I am of the opinion that there should be 2-3 admins (not including the super admin, pineappleclock) and we should have more than 5 smods. Maybe 7 or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PatriotClock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2011, 03:18:26 PM »
Quote from: EnglishClock;1841604
I am of the opinion that there should be 2-3 admins (not including the super admin, pineappleclock) and we should have more than 5 smods. Maybe 7 or so.

I agree with 2-3 admins, but I think 5 smods are fine for our current userbase.

PineappleClock

• Integrating ClockCrew Business Solutions
  • Administrator
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc
    • Awards
ClockCrew Charter
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2011, 03:58:43 AM »
This thread is locked, please reference the revision 3 in this forum and comment there if you would like.