News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ClockCrew Charter

Farted by PineappleClock, August 12, 2011, 03:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PineappleClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1838482If there is any objection I propose a ballot question making Piney the head admin for life. That's just a security check that's always been there when shit's hit the fan quite a few times when it's really counted. And anyone who thinks otherwise can go have sex with a jar of yogurt.

OK, i've created a poll in the initiatives group with a timespan of 7 days, after 7 days we'll revise the charter with all of the suggestions here and the superadmin position if it's approved, then put it up for ballot. Hopefully we'll have enough time to do an election after this.

I want to apologize for the apparent hubris that creating a poll to superadmin myself for life apparently displays, but we need to get the public OK before we put such a huge clause in our charter.

EnglishClock

I am of the opinion that there should be 2-3 admins (not including the super admin, pineappleclock) and we should have more than 5 smods. Maybe 7 or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

patriotclock

Quote from: EnglishClock;1841604I am of the opinion that there should be 2-3 admins (not including the super admin, pineappleclock) and we should have more than 5 smods. Maybe 7 or so.

I agree with 2-3 admins, but I think 5 smods are fine for our current userbase.

PineappleClock

This thread is locked, please reference the revision 3 in this forum and comment there if you would like.