!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: Post here if you want to be banned.  (Read 7819 times)

UnrealClock

• Floppy Gives Head
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Post here if you want to be banned.
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2014, 03:58:59 AM »
2dayysss i haven't seeen thisss duke nuckk'em video
q

Zeffy

• Agagagagaga
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post here if you want to be banned.
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2015, 12:20:02 AM »
Ban me plz.
Surprise me with an unknown length of time.

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2015, 03:57:42 PM »
Ban me plz.
Surprise me with an unknown length of time.

you got it
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

AbsintheClock

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2016, 05:52:47 PM »
Who wants to play baseball, and experement with lysergic acid dyethylemide taken rectally v. taken orally? I'll take a day cuz I'm curious if we still got Duke Nukem.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:21:49 PM by AbsintheClock »

AbsintheClock

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2016, 10:07:14 PM »
I'll also accept just an autoplay of the duke nukem swf in this thread. Back in my day you could get hit with a ban stick faster than you could get a pizza delivery.

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2016, 06:35:46 PM »
<a href="http://clockcrew.net/talk/images/bannedmovie.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://clockcrew.net/talk/images/bannedmovie.swf</a>
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew