News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Fist of the King of the Portal by PortfolioClock

Farted by PortfolioClock, August 15, 2011, 11:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PortfolioClock

Well, here it is at last! My long-awaited Clock Day 2011 contribution; Fist of the King of the Portal! A short 1-minute Flash film based on the critically-acclaimed martial arts series "Fist of the North Star" starring StrawberryClock as the mighty Kenshiro!

I hope you enjoy this short film as much as I enjoyed creating it. I especially enjoyed animating the famous "Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken (Hundred Crack Fist of the North Star)" even though it was challenging and time-consuming.

Anyway, happy Clock Day 2011 one and all! And remember, Strawberry Clock is the King of the Portal!

I don't know why he's king...He just is.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/577187

P.S. Thank you, AsshatClock, for the preloader!

P.S.S. Please do not vote 5 just because it's Clock Day. Please vote and review honestly based on whether or not it looks good and you enjoyed watching it. Thank you!
JDEzekude

PineappleClock

Quote from: MysteryEzekude;1839346P.S.S. Please do not vote 5 just because it's Clock Day. Please vote and review honestly based on whether or not it looks good and you enjoyed watching it. Thank you!

Clockday is about coming together as a brotherhood of clocks and blatantly abusing the voting system of our gracious hosts to promote the message of StrawberryClock

5'ed

edit: yes I liked it!

BoomStick Clock

InkwellClock

SnakeClock

I :fifen:'d because it was fab-dabulous and I liked the part at the end where Peach exploded.

PortfolioClock

Quote from: PineappleClock;1839350Clockday is about coming together as a brotherhood of clocks and blatantly abusing the voting system of our gracious hosts to promote the message of StrawberryClock

5'ed

edit: yes I liked it!

OK, forget what I said earlier. As long as you liked it, I'm happy. ;)
JDEzekude

PortfolioClock

Quote from: Governor William J. Le Petomane;1839363I :fifen:'d because it was fab-dabulous and I liked the part at the end where Peach exploded.

Thank you! The peachy bastard had it coming since he is second-in-command at the Lock Legion.
JDEzekude

pop-tart

clockradioclock

[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

buttplug

Lump Clock

You need to spend more time here, Suitcase.

PortfolioClock

Quote from: FlounderCyst;1840791You need to spend more time here, Suitcase.

I'll be studying at Teesside University starting October, but I'll definitely keep in touch here and there. ;)
JDEzekude

PortfolioClock

Plus, with my review rights sadly revoked, I guess I won't have to worry about voting or reviewing on other Clocks' work anymore. So, this time, you'll all definitely get my fives! Every vote counts! ;)
JDEzekude

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: MysteryEzekude;1843973So, this time, you'll all definitely get my fives!
SUITCASE LEARNS THE WAY OF THE CLOCK CREW
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: PineappleClock;1839350Clockday is about coming together as a brotherhood of clocks and blatantly abusing the voting system of our gracious hosts to promote the message of StrawberryClock

Well said