!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: Strawberry Clock's Smackdown!  (Read 5810 times)

Clocktopus

• i dont want 2 live but im too scared 2 die
  • Official Clock
  • Former Hyundai/Plunger/EggTimer Clock /prob more
    • Newgrounds: Clocktopus
  • Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Strawberry Clock's Smackdown!
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 08:38:01 PM »

Coolboyman

• AKA Adam
  • Official Clock
  • Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Strawberry Clock's Smackdown!
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 03:23:16 AM »
Mass voting down, cute.

If his main intention was to piss me off with mass voting it now, it didn't work, the score doesn't matter to me that much.  I suspected it from the beginning, it passed with a 4.36 and quickly dropped for no real reason.  The moron just wasted his time.  If he wants to waste his life mass voting so a score drops, go ahead, it's his life.  

A voting score isn't everything after all.  A lot of people enjoyed it, I got to work with a lot of cool people on it, had fun making it, most of the reviews were positive and many of the ones that weren't actually gave me constructive criticism to why they didn't like it so I can do better next time and it had a big ass banner on the front page for about 24 hours which got it about 20,000 views.  That's what really matters to me.  So even with its 3.7 whatever score, to me this game was very successful.  Not bad for a game that took me 3 1/2 weeks to make (most days with me spending less than a half hour working on it) using a broken ass incomplete engine that I made which I also had to do many changes and fixes to.  The score is just a fucking number after all.

I can understand if the other collaborators are pissed off, so if you want to mass vote it back up to the score you think it deserves, go ahead.  To everyone who helped me with this game: Thank you.  I would love to have you guys on board for future non-clock related projects if I ever need more artists.