News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The CC Changed My Life

Farted by joliet_jane, August 15, 2011, 11:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joliet_jane

No kidding, man.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/577356

Seriously, I should've done better, but with a busted scanner and a bunch of other things happening, I couldn't animate much.

My 2010 flash was far, far better.

buttplug

patriotclock

you really pet the fuck out of that cat didnt you

5d

AnkhClock

Sorry you were saying?

I was paying attention to the cat.

(5)

joliet_jane

Quote from: PatriotClock;1839869you really pet the fuck out of that cat didnt you

5d
It's the only way I could get him to shut up so I could record something

NintendrCkolc

Thanks for sharing! I generally enjoyed that.

PineappleClock

BoltClock

Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

Lump Clock

So the CC has been the harbinger of relationships, even getting a couple married. And not only that, but it has inspired many to understand art further, and has caused a person to even improve themselves to the point of obtaining a job. I don't think anyone else can boast that.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

InkwellClock

That was some nice stuff right there. Congratulations on the daily 3rd btw.

screwclock

BilliardBall10

good flash, ehh, excuse me, r u a girl?

also: screw: what is ovaltine?
ps. crocs rule best, comfortabl stuff evr!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

InkwellClock

Hmm... it would seem that the award-system on NG is a bit messed up. So grats on the 2nd place instead of 3rd.

joliet_jane

Oh my gosh. Holy shit. :eek: Is this some kind of mistake? I have a portal award. I never, never thought I'd get one. Whether it's 2 or 3 doesn't matter.

It amazes me that a movie I put so little effort into compared to my other movies has become my most successful. Newgrounds, you haven't changed a bit! :v

Quote from: peopleCROCS
I wear these around the house. I should've taken them off first. :ohdear:

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1841037good flash, ehh, excuse me, r u a girl?
I think so.

Kaijuclock

Happy to see you post, and I was even happier to see you review my flash collab from clockday! You plan on staying for a while?

joliet_jane

Quote from: FlounderFur;1841133Happy to see you post, and I was even happier to see you review my flash collab from clockday! You plan on staying for a while?
I'm still working and going to class, but I just may drop in more often.