!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: Enter the Boredom Chamber  (Read 1296 times)

WobbuffetClock

• Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Enter the Boredom Chamber
« on: August 16, 2011, 01:14:20 AM »
I'm late due to poor planning and school. I have lost my important beauty sleep over this. Watch it, fifen, review, etc.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/577370
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

buttplug

• si tiy;re ab ass nab eg>
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Enter the Boredom Chamber
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 01:20:17 AM »
voted the fifen