News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Strawberry Clock's Smackdown!

Farted by Coolboyman, August 15, 2011, 04:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clocktopus

Coolboyman

Mass voting down, cute.

If his main intention was to piss me off with mass voting it now, it didn't work, the score doesn't matter to me that much.  I suspected it from the beginning, it passed with a 4.36 and quickly dropped for no real reason.  The moron just wasted his time.  If he wants to waste his life mass voting so a score drops, go ahead, it's his life.  

A voting score isn't everything after all.  A lot of people enjoyed it, I got to work with a lot of cool people on it, had fun making it, most of the reviews were positive and many of the ones that weren't actually gave me constructive criticism to why they didn't like it so I can do better next time and it had a big ass banner on the front page for about 24 hours which got it about 20,000 views.  That's what really matters to me.  So even with its 3.7 whatever score, to me this game was very successful.  Not bad for a game that took me 3 1/2 weeks to make (most days with me spending less than a half hour working on it) using a broken ass incomplete engine that I made which I also had to do many changes and fixes to.  The score is just a fucking number after all.

I can understand if the other collaborators are pissed off, so if you want to mass vote it back up to the score you think it deserves, go ahead.  To everyone who helped me with this game: Thank you.  I would love to have you guys on board for future non-clock related projects if I ever need more artists.