News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Revision to the ClockCrew Charter, superadmin position

Farted by PineappleClock, August 18, 2011, 01:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please read the initative below.

ES
37 (100%)
O
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: August 25, 2011, 01:33:18 PM

PineappleClock

Initiative Poll

This initiative poll is for the revision of the proposed ClockCrew Charter. It is not the acceptance (ratification) of the charter, the acceptance poll will come later once the new charter is posted.

The current proposed charter (revision 2) can be seen here:

http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?98082-ClockCrew-Charter

The charter has been open for discussion for six days, and a consensus has come that a permanent appointed position should be created in addition to the four elected administrators.

Initiative Question:

Do you support the creation of a permanent, appointed position, "superadmin", in addition to the 4 elected administrators in the ClockCrew Charter, and do you agree to appoint PineappleClock ( a current administrator ) to this position, with the inclusion of a contingency plan of recourse should the superadmin be unable to continue their duties?

You may not change your vote once cast, and votes are anonymous and will not be seen or used by any staff for any purpose.

IF YOU VOTE YES

If you agree with all of the question, vote yes. The charter will be amended to include the provision, and the charter will be placed on the ballot for ratification.

IF YOU VOTE NO

If you disagree with any part of the question, vote no. The charter will not be amended, and the charter will be placed on the ballot for ratification.

POLL DURATION

This poll will close in seven days.

AstronautClock

yeh man. if anyone should destroy the clockcrew eventually it might as well be one of the founders

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thor

This way we'll have somebody to blame if everything goes to shit
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Asshatclock

Slurpee

voted no so that on the off-chance that this goes wrong somehow I'm entitled to complain

also because I want to be special

Sinister Clock

This poll is biased and undemocratic as there is no comedy option.

RobClock

Thor

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1841691This poll is biased and undemocratic as there is no comedy option.

I would like to purpose an amendment to the charter that stipulates that all official polls have a comedy option
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Biggskoo

Quote from: clamskoo;1841663i would like to vote for snapple as superadmin

clockradioclock

Quote from: Thor;1841713I would like to purpose an amendment to the charter that stipulates that all official polls have a comedy option
Error: You have not provided a comedy option as an out for your proposed amendment. Please reload the page and try again.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Sinister Clock

I vote for Pint Clock to be in charge of the databases. I will accept his role in his absence.

Slurpee

AnkhClock

Piney can be my fascist dictator any day of the week.

Hey to pass does this thing need a majority or two-thirds majority or what?

PineappleClock

Ankh: No, I think that quorum requirement is only if the charter is approved, this only needs a simple majority within 7 days then we can write up a new revision of the charter and post it up.

Thor: im all for the comedy option... if someone wants to vote that way they really didnt have an opinion anyways and are not gumming up our democratic machine

PineappleClock

I'm for this - if someone wants to be dumb and stick their wrench in our democracy I am all for them voting comedy option, and it could also mean "nobody cares" and there was no point to the initiative in the first place

SchoolClock

AC Slater

Sticking by my original decision and voting Piney for superadmin.

RobClock

Well this is a landslide victory if I've ever seen one.

SchoolClock

To be honest, the only other clock that could fill this position is BiologicalClock.