News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Revision to the ClockCrew Charter, superadmin position

Farted by PineappleClock, August 18, 2011, 01:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please read the initative below.

ES
37 (100%)
O
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: August 25, 2011, 01:33:18 PM

K3LTR0N

The ClockCrew shall hold an election day on September 11th of every year, so that nobody forgets.

NEVER FORGET

SchoolClock

Quote from: Uncle Toni;1842818Probably would still be a little unhappy that so many wtfnoob folks are running around (and have, you know, been in charge for most of the time he's been gone)

As for you, School, if you were around more than once in a blue moon I'd think you'd be a natural choice for staff, seeing as you have actual technical ability and have been on-and-off staff since 2002?

You know, you are the second person to say that.

The plan is to stay around long-term again and start getting back into the Flash/NG groove but as always, I can't 100% promise anything.

Either way I won't be "running" for staff, but am always happy to help anyway I can.

PowerGloveClock

keltron for super-admin, this website will be fabulous
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.