News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Rule Changes for August 28 2011

Farted by PineappleClock, August 27, 2011, 04:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PineappleClock

This is a public notice that the rules have been changed:

http://www.clockcrew.cc/wiki/index.php/Rules

Added rule #15:

15. If you are in a ClockCrew spinoff group or other Flash crew, do not actively promote the group on these forums or this site. (Don't Ask, Don't Tell) Actively recruiting or promotion of these groups (including your signature or avatar) will result in a warning, then a ban.

Removed rule suggestions about adding ClockName (due to naming changes implemented yesterday)

AstronautClock

haha this makes me think of tikishades. good times

AnkhClock

hey guys want to join my new group its called the ankh amalgamation and oh whoops i fucked up again

AnkhClock

Serious Post: this is a good rule and I support it, even though I'm pretty sure no one has seriously promoted any sort of ripoff group in a long time, since everyone ends up flaming them anyway.

pop-tart

Everyone please ignore my PMs about joinin the Breakfast Bros with me and ToastedToastyToast.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Who wants to join The Gelatinous Form Forum with me Lump and Silly Putty?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

MandolinClock

Fair enough.  I'm not even in any other groups, so that will be easy :this:

PowerGloveClock

i had an ll account but i got ip banned after about 10 minutes

true story
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

miracle fruit

the 'openly flaming these spinoff faget' rule is still in effect right

VCRClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1846352As far as I can tell right now there isn't any rule against flaming anyone.

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Asshatclock

fuck the clockcrew join the originality orginazation

HeinekenClock

Or simply "shobs" as the plebs call them.

Good rule! It's nice to see we're making new rules and adhering by them instead of simply having an unwritten list of bad things that are okay to get banned for.

Topcatyo

Join the Traffic Cone Tang Clan today!

I am Strawberry Traffic Cone, and he rules over the Clan with Old Dirty Bastard.

AlbinoClock

So who's gonna post goatse in this thread?

Kodiakclock

Quote from: AlbinoClock;1848919So who's gonna post goatse in this thread?
I was thinking about it
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Kodiakclock;1849457I was thinking about it

do it

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

dooooo it. but have something poking out of the hole
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.