Author Topic: Interest in TIEM forum?  (Read 3049 times)

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 09:14:12 PM »
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1846930
sweet
yes, but how about re-making/posting the magazine?
it could work, if we try hard.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BluezombieClock

• Expertise in the field of Buttology
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dailymotion.com/bluezombie
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »
It's not happening. At least not for a while. As Ribs previously stated: if we're gonna do this, we need to know exactly where we're going with it. Nobody wants to see TIEM go down another decline.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Motionmaker[/URL]

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2011, 08:10:06 PM »
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1847091
If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, what do we have to lose?
 exaactly my point.

why abandon it from the start/very own-beggining?

we should at least try creating the sub-forum, and adding the articles/requesting ppl to do the articles, and then, PM them or E-MAIL them to the editors/people in carge of the magazine.

i say, PM, because, it would be an easy way for the creator to post it, in the sub-forum, without others reading it, thus, ruining the surprise.
on, other hand, the author, could post ONLY a short summary about his article(s), and PM/mail the full-article to the editors.

again, not to ruin the surprise.

or, the sub-forum, could be viewed only by editors/moderators of TIEM.
and people could only submit stuff and then the editors, could compile them, when it's done?
dunno.

anyway, i think TIEM's too good, to be left alone to die(again)
let's do thiss!!!! guyse!

-i mean, i STILL have memories of the old TIEM issues, that were SO funny!!) -
it's a shame to let it fad-es

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

SnakeClock

• For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://uberman5000.deviantart.com
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2011, 09:43:13 PM »
I support the idea of a forum to allow people to contribute ideas and content, and then an issue of TIEM is released when there is enough material. That would allow us to produce the magazine on a less formal basis, and probably make it more enjoyable to contribute to.