Author Topic: Interest in TIEM forum?  (Read 2882 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 11:31:39 PM »
The problem is, to Corpsey's point, this community... as far as it's rebounded in the last 4 weeks... is still neck deep in a culture of "I would" and "I will" which rarely sees follow through. Everything sounds like a great idea until you have to put effort into it.

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 11:35:20 PM »
If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, what do we have to lose?

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 11:45:30 PM »
Well, to your point Vube.. Piney's question was not to debate the interest in the project... it was whether a forum should be created dedicated to it. Indeed, creating another forum would not take but a couple of clicks and we could gauge interest levels from there on.

So yea.. a sub-forum makes most sense... a thread will get too long and convoluted. Do it. DOOO ITTT

And when it withers and dies.. Ribs and I will smirk in our smugness.

RibsClock

• NOOO
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 11:47:37 PM »
I say if we're gonna do something like this we should take into account why we're doing it and try to do it in a way where it'll actually last and we'll enjoy it

[/shrug]
[SIGPIC]And there sat Sam, looking cool and calm, in the heart of the furnace roar;
And he wore a smile you could see a mile, and he said: "Please close that door.
It\'s fine in here, but I greatly fear you\'ll let in the cold and storm—
Since I left Plumtree, down in Tennessee, it\'s the first time I\'ve been warm."[/SIGPIC]

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 09:14:12 PM »
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1846930
sweet
yes, but how about re-making/posting the magazine?
it could work, if we try hard.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BluezombieClock

• Expertise in the field of Buttology
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dailymotion.com/bluezombie
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »
It's not happening. At least not for a while. As Ribs previously stated: if we're gonna do this, we need to know exactly where we're going with it. Nobody wants to see TIEM go down another decline.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Motionmaker[/URL]

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2011, 08:10:06 PM »
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1847091
If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, what do we have to lose?
 exaactly my point.

why abandon it from the start/very own-beggining?

we should at least try creating the sub-forum, and adding the articles/requesting ppl to do the articles, and then, PM them or E-MAIL them to the editors/people in carge of the magazine.

i say, PM, because, it would be an easy way for the creator to post it, in the sub-forum, without others reading it, thus, ruining the surprise.
on, other hand, the author, could post ONLY a short summary about his article(s), and PM/mail the full-article to the editors.

again, not to ruin the surprise.

or, the sub-forum, could be viewed only by editors/moderators of TIEM.
and people could only submit stuff and then the editors, could compile them, when it's done?
dunno.

anyway, i think TIEM's too good, to be left alone to die(again)
let's do thiss!!!! guyse!

-i mean, i STILL have memories of the old TIEM issues, that were SO funny!!) -
it's a shame to let it fad-es

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

SnakeClock

• Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://uberman5000.deviantart.com
    • Awards
Interest in TIEM forum?
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2011, 09:43:13 PM »
I support the idea of a forum to allow people to contribute ideas and content, and then an issue of TIEM is released when there is enough material. That would allow us to produce the magazine on a less formal basis, and probably make it more enjoyable to contribute to.