News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

women of clock-crew-the collabs.

Farted by BilliardBall10, September 01, 2011, 04:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrenchClock

Every time i see "women of clock-crew-the..." on the forum index i think it's "women of clock-crew-the musical" and end up getting disappointed :(

BilliardBall10

welll, who knows, we might DO a musical, after we do this ;)

also: miracle-fruit, ask me for what part you want, and i will add you. :P
just look at the first post.

also, @k3ltron: k3ltr0n: do a part/movie where you, are an action hero, like machete, and help indepedent women get their credit in flash they so deserve. or something.
-inspir'd by your avatar, lawl-s-

and WHO, will do a part for katamari-clock?
anyone?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: UshankaClock;1851605Every time i see "women of clock-crew-the..." on the forum index i think it's "women of clock-crew-the musical" and end up getting disappointed :(
well, who knows, we might DO a musical, after we do this ;)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

BilliardBall10

SockpuppetClock

AnkhClock

Quote from: SockpuppetClock;1892258is this still alive y/n

im gonna guess..............n