Register

Author Topic: torchwood  (Read 705 times)

PowerGloveClock

• asdfs
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.garbagemessiah.co.nr
    • Awards
torchwood
« on: September 01, 2011, 11:22:12 PM »
anyone watch it? i just got into it about a month ago and i'm already all caught up. its basically Doctor Who for adult sci-fi fans. imo series 1-2 is the best and series 3-4 kind of bug me how they basically just turn into a specials series.
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615
I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

AC Slater

• Ded.
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities
    • View Profile
    • Awards
torchwood
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 11:25:57 PM »
Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1847525
anyone watch it? i just got into it about a month ago and i'm already all caught up. its basically Doctor Who for adult sci-fi fans. imo series 1-2 is the best and series 3-4 kind of bug me how they basically just turn into a specials series.

I started watching it for a bit because I was told it gets really good. But my goodness, I'm still on series one and it's just not bringing me in like Doctor Who did. I have to start watching it again since new episodes are on tv now (right?).

buttplug

• si tiy;re ab ass nab eg>
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
torchwood
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 11:57:54 PM »
I didn't like it. I'd rather just watch Dr Who.

AC Slater

• Ded.
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities
    • View Profile
    • Awards
torchwood
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 12:39:17 AM »
Quote from: RibsClock;1847529
It kind of feels a bit like a little CSI and a little Buffy the Vampire Slayer mixed, with folks sleeping around with each other and having office drama and yadda yadda yadda.

Yeah exactly. I really only put up with it because of John Barrowman and his wonderful role in Shark Attack III.

PowerGloveClock

• asdfs
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.garbagemessiah.co.nr
    • Awards
torchwood
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 12:47:40 AM »
i basically started watching it because i was waiting for new doctor who and captain jack harkness is a fucking badass. i feel like they're the clean up crew, what you see in the wake of the doctor, or when the doctor's busy saving some planet from a dalek invasion in the future. it deals more with what humans should and shouldn't have for their own good, and cpt. jack gets to have sex with pretty much everyone.
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615
I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.