News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

my avatar and username are different

Farted by VCRClock, September 03, 2011, 08:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

VCRClock

VCRClock

VCRClock

but if you think about it this isn't really my fault at all

VCRClock

it was just a matter of being in the wrong place

VCRClock

VCRClock

and if it hadn't been for englishclock, things never would have turned out this way

VCRClock

but if it hadn't been for englishclock, i never would have learned this valuable lesson

VCRClock

so it's kind of a mixed blessing i guess

VCRClock

i am going to drown my sorrows in a bowl of mixed nuts

VCRClock

VCRClock

VCRClock

VCRClock

VCRClock

VCRClock

to tell the truth though it's mostly cashews

VCRClock

VCRClock

cashews are a fucking bullshit nut, okay