News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

i'm not an asshole

Farted by PowerGloveClock, September 06, 2011, 01:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerGloveClock

i just don't give a fuck a lot. the only time i do is when a bitch is screamin' "tyler stop"
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

DWARFINATORclock

AmberArachnidClock

Kodiakclock

Im not a rapper nor a rapist nor a racist, I fuck bitches with no permission and tend to hate shit
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: SatelliteClock;1849946say sorry
i'm sorry as FUCK
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

GameSlave

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1840382
Quote from: ButtplugClock;1840380There are plenty of stupid democrats as well. In fact most people are idiots.
Well its the difference between "derp we should ban fatty foods" and "I am going to literally rape every american child after you vote me in"

Kodiakclock

Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1850098i'm sorry as FUCK
fuck this nigga pride up
KodiakClock - Super Butt

buttplug

Kodiakclock

Quote from: Buttplug;1850176swag, 666, cocaine, etc.
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: Buttplug;1850176swag, 666, cocaine, etc.

pop-tart

Nessy loch monster stop, will he though? Probably not! Silly hoes lick my balls like FIFA lollipops!

Lump Clock

PowerGloveClock