News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I really hate my sister

Farted by VuBawlsClock, September 09, 2011, 05:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

give me the number vuvu, I'll get mad "creepy 14 year old" on her
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

VuBawlsClock

I'll make a deal. Submit a movie about me on Flounderman Day (aka MY BIRTHDAY YOU THIEF) and the winner who I see the best shall win her phone number
Fuck anonfrog

DWARFINATORclock

VuBawlsClock

okay dwarf, you win.
whatever you do, don't mention me or the cc.
record/post her reaction!
Fuck anonfrog

VuBawlsClock

Me being the awesome and loving brother I am, I don't have her number. So I messaged her saying im making a cute contact book and I need her number
Fuck anonfrog

buttplug

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1851161She can't seriously be 19 and talking like that. And it took me about 10 minutes to try to decipher what the hell she was trying to say. It's like hieroglyphics man.

Trust me she can.

buttplug

And don't post pics of your sis to CC what are ya dumb?

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

VuBawlsClock

It's not like it's nudes or...this
Fuck anonfrog

DWARFINATORclock

VuBawlsClock

she told me her phone is deactivated right now. BUTT whenever it gets turned back on, I'll let you give her a ring
Fuck anonfrog

DWARFINATORclock

why would a girl like her ever have a deactivated phone

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: weenie roast;1851486she was on the phone when the train hit her face and broke it

what a tragedy

yeah im also gonna need her credit card number

TequilaClock

miracle fruit

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1851161She can't seriously be 19 and talking like that.

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1851197How is she 19 and still talking like that, how, I dont get it.
you poor sheltered kids
Quote from: Buttplug;1851241And don't post pics of your sis to CC what are ya dumb?

Quote from: weenie roast;1851484this is I'm a edgy teen and you are I'm a edgy teen for doing something like this

i think vuvu really doesnt give a fuck????

the fact that you care more about this than he does is actually hilarious

RobClock

Give BB10 her number.

I can think of no better punishment than for her to listen to the verbal equivalent to one of her FB posts.

miracle fruit

RobClock

Clock Crew: Stalking your sister since 2001

WrenchClock