News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

It's been a while since one of these

Farted by AmberArachnidClock, May 17, 2011, 10:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttplug

HeinekenClock

Wow, these are awesome. If you ever get this far, I'd love one too.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Hey, is it too much to ask to have a Brain Slug Clock done?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AmberArachnidClock

buttplug: I made one for you already, should be in the first post.

heineken: I'm too lazy, if you really want one just recolor on of the bottle clocks

brainslug: Just attach that to any of the other sprites I made!

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: Robfire;1862253Would I be difficult to do?

look next one of these I do you're first. I'm just kinda mentally exhausted of doing these guys.

Robfire

Quote from: SatelliteClock;1862261look next one of these I do you're first. I'm just kinda mentally exhausted of doing these guys.
Take your time, thanks.

AbsintheClock

I know theres one of me I just dunno where it went.

AmberArachnidClock

LotusClock

I thought you wouldn't do any more of these after the game's release. I feel bad for having missed it last year.

SnakeClock

Quote from: LotusClock;1862313I thought you wouldn't do any more of these after the game's release. I feel bad for having missed it last year.

Sequel, man!

I'd also like one of these, if the casting call is still open.