Author Topic: What the hell. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS WTF  (Read 2449 times)

Sombra

• for the worse
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What the hell. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS WTF
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2011, 03:35:47 PM »

dude fucking no -corpse

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: gaydadbuttfag
  • For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2011, 03:36:48 PM »
Mr Hands is a classic

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
  • Hyundai Clock was a stupid name
    • Newgrounds: HyundaiClock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2019 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2011, 03:47:34 PM »
What was on the website? Was it actually bestiality or drawings?

also I'm gonna have to agree with the testicle thing said earlier

if you find toyota clock, let me know

Sombra

• for the worse
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
There's all sorts of terrible things and people on the clock crew website, you don't want to go there

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »
does having sex with gumby count as bestiality

Sombra

• for the worse
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2011, 04:14:20 PM »
is it gay to put my penis in my own butt

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »
is masturbating to my reflection in the mirror gay

Sombra

• for the worse
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2011, 04:15:01 PM »
my mother beat me something fierce last time I was discovered displaying such behavior

HeinekenClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2011, 04:56:50 PM »
I'm glad some people smarter and better at debating than me picked up my viewpoint after Bluezombie posted because I would've totally posted something that would've either made me look like a pedophile or a someone who thinks pedophilia and homosexuality are similar things.

Phew.

Edit - I can contribute to the discussion however. Recently, an experiment has started in the netherlands to help pedophiles reintegrate into society. So far, the results have been promising. These people were helped get back into society with the help of a buddy system. Basically what the idea behind the study was, a large majority of pedophiles are people that lack social skills, are unable to find an adult partner and end up choosing increasingly younger partners because they are easier to approach. What they wanted to do was teach these people how an adult relationship works.

I'm not saying this is true for all pedophiles, but there is a lot we don't know about the subject because the subject is absolutely taboo so society responds by saying the modern day equivalent of "GRAB YOUR TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS" and think they did a fantastic job when they've lynched away all the undesirable behaviour.

Longer sentences are in almost no cases a solution to stop crime. We like to think it is because then the solution to crime is easy: lock murderers and thieves and pedophiles and rapists and liars and everyone who's ever done something wrong away forever.

Prison sentences are expensive to society and in many cases therapy helps people become regular citizens again. And in the end, that's what you want. The idea of ex-murderers on the street isn't a pleasant one (especially to the victims' families) but what good is it to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep someone in prison who'd otherwise be an asset to the economy?

GodClock

• Clock of 2007
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2011, 05:31:40 PM »
aw man it got deleted i dont even kno wwhat the buzz is about
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997
godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

AC Slater

• Ded.
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2011, 05:48:59 PM »
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1854317
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/02/04/dolphin-raeps-girl/

dolphins are horny little monsters

I like how it was smacking their asses.

buttplug

• si tiy;re ab ass nab eg>
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2011, 05:53:17 PM »
Quote from: BluezombieClock;1854258
The idea is that with more severe penalties for exhibiting pedophile behavior, it would dis ourage them to follow their odd fetish and hopefully go to seek help.

As opposed to something like counseling that may actually fix the problem.

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2011, 07:03:33 PM »
Just remembered this...

[YOUTUBE]JpyK6Ojnl-0[/YOUTUBE]

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
  • Hyundai Clock was a stupid name
    • Newgrounds: HyundaiClock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2019 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2011, 07:03:42 PM »
i just saw a cached version of this and i must say

what the fuck is wrong with people

if you find toyota clock, let me know

HeinekenClock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2011, 07:32:48 PM »
Shitfuck I regret clicking that link

AC Slater

• Ded.
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2011, 02:59:41 AM »
Man if you want to regret something, watch the full video. It's gross.

Quote from: DOG TONGUE SLUTS

This is the effect I hope my blog has on you people

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Good popstin, bro. Props Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2011, 04:22:34 AM »
itt mentos, boomstick, heineken, rum, ribs and zen micro clock are all zoophiles/pedophiles

quite a list of fucking weirdos in this thread i must say

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Good popstin, bro. Props Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2011, 04:31:06 AM »
Quote from: BoomStick Clock;1854237
I wanted to see it.

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1854313
Is zoophilia wrong when the male dog humping the chick is clearly enjoying it?

Quote from: Sombra;1854322
I'd argue probably not

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1854387
I like how it was smacking their asses.

Quote from: Sombra;1854322
it'd be okay for a dude to fuck a horse since we all know how GIANT horse cocks are

highlights of the thread for anyone who doesn't want to read it

(i don't blame you)

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  •  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2011, 05:09:26 AM »
the clock crew are all Libertarians, this isn't news to anyone
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  •  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2011, 05:16:38 AM »
stupid people can't talk logically about the social stigmas regarding taboo sexuality.
Magicfruitclock is upset that people are discussing fetishes and possible cures instead of just saying "dats bad" and silently nodding their heads in agreement

∴ Magicfruitclock is stupid
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!