News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What the hell. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS WTF

Farted by AC Slater, September 15, 2011, 11:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sombra

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Clocktopus

What was on the website? Was it actually bestiality or drawings?

also I'm gonna have to agree with the testicle thing said earlier

Sombra

There's all sorts of terrible things and people on the clock crew website, you don't want to go there

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

does having sex with gumby count as bestiality

Sombra

is it gay to put my penis in my own butt

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

is masturbating to my reflection in the mirror gay

Sombra

my mother beat me something fierce last time I was discovered displaying such behavior

HeinekenClock

I'm glad some people smarter and better at debating than me picked up my viewpoint after Bluezombie posted because I would've totally posted something that would've either made me look like a pedophile or a someone who thinks pedophilia and homosexuality are similar things.

Phew.

Edit - I can contribute to the discussion however. Recently, an experiment has started in the netherlands to help pedophiles reintegrate into society. So far, the results have been promising. These people were helped get back into society with the help of a buddy system. Basically what the idea behind the study was, a large majority of pedophiles are people that lack social skills, are unable to find an adult partner and end up choosing increasingly younger partners because they are easier to approach. What they wanted to do was teach these people how an adult relationship works.

I'm not saying this is true for all pedophiles, but there is a lot we don't know about the subject because the subject is absolutely taboo so society responds by saying the modern day equivalent of "GRAB YOUR TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS" and think they did a fantastic job when they've lynched away all the undesirable behaviour.

Longer sentences are in almost no cases a solution to stop crime. We like to think it is because then the solution to crime is easy: lock murderers and thieves and pedophiles and rapists and liars and everyone who's ever done something wrong away forever.

Prison sentences are expensive to society and in many cases therapy helps people become regular citizens again. And in the end, that's what you want. The idea of ex-murderers on the street isn't a pleasant one (especially to the victims' families) but what good is it to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep someone in prison who'd otherwise be an asset to the economy?

GodClock

aw man it got deleted i dont even kno wwhat the buzz is about
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

AC Slater

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1854317http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/02/04/dolphin-raeps-girl/

dolphins are horny little monsters

I like how it was smacking their asses.

buttplug

Quote from: BluezombieClock;1854258The idea is that with more severe penalties for exhibiting pedophile behavior, it would dis ourage them to follow their odd fetish and hopefully go to seek help.

As opposed to something like counseling that may actually fix the problem.

RenegadeClock

Clocktopus

i just saw a cached version of this and i must say

what the fuck is wrong with people

HeinekenClock

AC Slater

Man if you want to regret something, watch the full video. It's gross.

Quote from: DOG TONGUE SLUTS
This is the effect I hope my blog has on you people

miracle fruit

itt mentos, boomstick, heineken, rum, ribs and zen micro clock are all zoophiles/pedophiles

quite a list of fucking weirdos in this thread i must say

miracle fruit

Quote from: BoomStick Clock;1854237I wanted to see it.
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1854313Is zoophilia wrong when the male dog humping the chick is clearly enjoying it?
Quote from: Sombra;1854322I'd argue probably not
Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1854387I like how it was smacking their asses.
Quote from: Sombra;1854322it'd be okay for a dude to fuck a horse since we all know how GIANT horse cocks are

highlights of the thread for anyone who doesn't want to read it

(i don't blame you)

Thor

the clock crew are all Libertarians, this isn't news to anyone
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Thor

stupid people can't talk logically about the social stigmas regarding taboo sexuality.
Magicfruitclock is upset that people are discussing fetishes and possible cures instead of just saying "dats bad" and silently nodding their heads in agreement

∴ Magicfruitclock is stupid
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.