News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Name Suggestion Megathread

Farted by BluezombieClock, September 24, 2011, 10:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy2Llama

This forum getting clocky around here.inhalemyclock

zl

Quote from: Speedy2Llama on May 28, 2017, 02:36:17 PM
This forum getting clocky around here.inhalemyclock

finally, a quality post

ChocolateWaferClock

ToastClock (I almost chose that name before I settled on another breakfast food)
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

PhantomCatClock

there was a toastclock

BUT WAS THERE A GROUCHO CLOX? if not I hereby suggest that

PhantomCatClock

Too lazy to check but were the actual names vegetableclock, fruitclock, and weirdclock taken?

Luwano

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 16, 2017, 08:18:43 PM
Too lazy to check but were the actual names vegetableclock, fruitclock, and weirdclock taken?

How about: AllGoodNamesAreTakenClock ?

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 16, 2017, 08:18:43 PM

super-sets are ILLEGAL

RobClock

otherwise you get I'm a edgy teen shit like 'kaijuclock' where nobody can make a clock alias of any kind of giant monster because youre impeaching upon the name

pop-tart

Quote from: WaffleClock on August 16, 2017, 05:12:08 PM
ToastClock (I almost chose that name before I settled on another breakfast food)

A breakfast food clock... that's just dumb.

Redbook Clock

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: RobClock on August 16, 2017, 09:29:39 PM
otherwise you get I'm a edgy teen shit like 'kaijuclock' where nobody can make a clock alias of any kind of giant monster because youre impeaching upon the name

Turtle Troupe still mad at you about that one?

zl

Slurpee

pounded in the butt by the metaphysical concept of having a clock name clock

SpudClock

Quote from: Vegetable Lasagna on August 28, 2016, 01:06:46 AM
i think we never had a mailbox or mayonnaise clock and that's p fucked up

also was there a belt clock? like, a leather belt with a clock? the joke being that it just looks like a wrist watch??

wait was there a wristwatch clock???
I think a few people joined as a watch type clock, but they usually didn't last long, either changing to something else or just being one of those guys that's only around a month or two and then disappear. The novelty of it gets old I guess. I like the beltclock idea though, that's a new take on it. There was a GrandfatherClock I remember too, it wasn't always a watch but yeah the whole using an avatar that already normally has a clock on it thing has been done before.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

Either UsidoreClock, Wizard of the 12th Realm of Ephysiyies, Master of Light and Shadow, Manipulator of Magical Delights, Devourer of Chaos, Champion of the Great Halls of Terr'akkasâ€"the elves know him as Fi'ang Yalok. The dwarves know him as Zoenen Hoogstandjes. He is also known in the Northeast as Gaismunenas Meister or Usidore, Wizard of the 12th Realm of Ephysiyies, Master of Light and Shadow, Manipulator of Magical Delights, Devourer of Chaos, Champion of the Great Halls of Terr'akkasâ€"the elves know him as Fi'ang Yalok. The dwarves know him as Zoenen Hoogstandjes. He is also known in the Northeast as Gaismunenas MeisterClock.

zl

PhantomCatClock

GreyClock