News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

initiative for hugz n kissez [YES HOMO]

Farted by SockpuppetClock, September 29, 2011, 10:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Set Defcon To B?

lam This Piece Of S#!%
4 (100%)
\'m sorry but I didt do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 (0%)
Quote=\"Subclause 6.66\"]III. Butts[/quote]
0 (0%)
ake me a french girl *duckface*
0 (0%)
ote 5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

SockpuppetClock

buttplug

SockpuppetClock

look what mah best bud just pm'd me

Quote from: SockpuppetClock
Quote from: mah best bud
Quote from: SockpuppetClockyeah pizza is pretty tasty
When all is said and done and all the deconstructionist bullshit has been churned out in this perpetual cycle of incompetence, I hope it's a point to be said that [yourname][/yourname] really is one of the saddest people to constantly post on this board under the false impression of superiority and yet completely fails to understand what exactly is making them so unlikable exactly because of the quality that makes them so unbearable. God be willing they'll mercifully be struck down by a car and in their existential crisis in the midst of their unbreakable coma they will realize this innate curse they brought through their existence to those closest to them, and in acceptance embrace the dark sanctuary of the mind's true abyss and in infinite nightmares stretched indefinitely through the moment between their last brain signal and the sweet embrace of death, as the life support system malfunctions under a manufacturer error, that had been overlooked because someone thought, in truly symbolic coincidence, that even if something did go wrong that it would not affect anything important. Thus the life of this gurgling monster is drowned out in, not swiftness, but in a never-ending final memory of pain and suffering the likes of which no being comprehends consciously, but understands deep inside them notwithstanding.
what
what
wow