News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Reverse The Flash

Farted by patriotclock, October 12, 2011, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

ALL PARTS ARE FILLED.

This time it's backwards.

Yeah so this time we will be doing a Pass the Flash where we do the last part first and the first part last. After all 15 parts are complete we will arrange the movie chronologically and hope it makes sense.

I'm gonna restrict the parts down to 15 to keep file size down, but we will keep 5 spots open for substitutes in case anyone drops out. We also have 2 spots open for Credits and Compiler.

We'll get this shindig started once all parts are filled up. Preferably we would have our stronger animators do the first and last parts.

All parts will be given 5 days instead of 3. With shorter pats that should mean there should be no problem with you having to complete all your animation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES:

1) Keep your movie in a movie clip.
2) At the first frame of your movie add the following to the frame: _root.stop();
3) At the last frame of your movie add this: _root.play();
4) Make sure you rename all your symbols. Add your name (ex. STRAWBERRY_chair) to your symbol to keep things clean. Also put all the symbols you make in a folder with your name on it.
5) Keep your movie between 30 seconds to 1:30. No exceptions.
6) SET ALL SOUNDS TO STREAM. SERIOUSLY. LEAVING IT AS EVENT WILL HAVE REALLY BAD CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU
7) Use your time wisely.
8) If you are going to drop out, do it before your part is up.

5 Days this time for COMPLETED PARTS (I DONT WANT ANY DRAFT SHIT)
SPECS:
[/SIZE]

24fps
550x400
If you use AS for whatever reason, make sure it's AS2. Also try to stay away from using an AS camera.
If you're using a CS version, when creating the file, make sure it's AS2 compatible link.
Post what version of flash you submitted it as when you're done.
If you're using a specialized font, break it down (ctrl+b).

1 Dwarfinator - CS5 - P Much Done
2. TelephoneClock - CS3 & 8 Mostly Done
3. MentosClock - Flash 8 mostly done
4. AnkhClock - CS4 Done
5. Inkwell- ? - Done
6. Pop-TartClock - Flashes 8 & CS5 - DONE SON
7. Clockradio - Flash CS4 -DONE DAWG
8. AsshatClock - Flash CS3 - Done-zo
9. weenie roast - Flash CS4 - Failure
9.5. EnglishClock - Flash 8 - Done on a Bun
10. Vuvuzela- Flash ? - Done-diddily-done
11. Polyhedron - Flash 8 - Done-ish
12.Kombucha - Flash 8 - Diz-un
13. LotusClock - Flash 8 - WIP
14. AstronautClock- Flash 8 done on a bun
15 FUClock - CS4 - [doneeee
16 CorpsegrinderClock - CS3 -  Done
Credits: ZenMicroClock Slurpee Topcatyo
Compiler (IMPORTANT!!!): Asshat

Replacements if Necessary:
-1. Magicfruit Out for whining as much as Blob
-2.LotusClock
-3. Astronaut
-4. Munglai

Possible working titles:
Turn Back the Clock

PolyhedronClock

AbsintheClock

Don't forget to state your version of flash.

miracle fruit

i vote leave it memento style

pop-tart

AC Slater

Since I'm really busy this semester, I'm not going to sign up for an actual part, but I will volunteer to do the credits if no one else wants to tackle them.

AnkhClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1866927
3 Days as always for COMPLETED PARTS (I DONT WANT ANY DRAFT SHIT)
[/SIZE]

Wait does this mean we only have 3 days to do our parts from start to finish? If so count me out, I don't work that fast. :(

patriotclock

Quote from: AnkhClock;1866940Wait does this mean we only have 3 days to do our parts from start to finish? If so count me out, I don't work that fast. :(

i just dont want any hazardclock style last second storyboard. i want all parts as complete as possible by the time the deadline is up. we're not shooting for any specific day so ill be more lenient on this, but if i get a glorified storyboard ill be pissed.

edit: also we're making it 5 days now

patriotclock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1866936Since I'm really busy this semester, I'm not going to sign up for an actual part, but I will volunteer to do the credits if no one else wants to tackle them.

are you gonna complete them this time? if you are then great you got em, i just dont want a repeat of void iii

AbsintheClock

We're going to make it a 5 day time limit this time. No storyboards though. Also if you fuck it up for us, you'll be banned for a month and banned from working on any further official CC collabs. By "fuck it up" I mean the following.

• 1) Bring something in totally incoherently incomplete.
  • 2) Not drop out when you find out you have more important obligations.
  • 3) Spend very little time on your parts when you've had all those days. (Use all your days people!)
  • 4) Not do it at all.
  • 5) Bite off way more than you can chew without swallowing.

Also to ensure quality all parts must be at least 30 seconds long, and no longer than 1 minute 30 seconds.

DWARFINATORclock

TelephoneClock

Can I have #2?

Flash 8 & CS3

AbsintheClock

Also part 13. Gonna do that in 8.

pop-tart

Patriot & Abs... chillax, bros. You're sucking the fun out of it.

AbsintheClock

We had a lot of problems with the last couple collabs, and we wanted to make sure this one went more smoothly. Believe me, once we get the ball rolling it's all going to be good times.

Kombucha

Part twelve, please. I have Flash 8.

Can we call it Turn Back the Clock?

patriotclock

Quote from: Kombucha;1866961Part twelve, please. I have Flash 8.

Can we call it Turn Back the Clock?

we'll figure a name out as the movie goes on. i like the idea of being able to let the viewer choose if they want to watch it chronologically or memento style. if anyone knows if this is possible or how to do it please be the compiler ;)

VuBawlsClock

14 14 14 14
edit: nvm  i want 8 (flash 8)
Fuck anonfrog

AnkhClock

I can handle 30+ seconds in five days. My main worry is always something will come up or I'll get my part in the middle of finals week, but with 5 days I should have enough leeway to produce something good. I'll bite the bullet.

Part 4 please
Flash CS3

TelephoneClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1866963we'll figure a name out as the movie goes on. i like the idea of being able to let the viewer choose if they want to watch it chronologically or memento style. if anyone knows if this is possible or how to do it please be the compiler ;)

I like the idea of it being chronological, if only so that every part isn't just some "remember the time..." and then the next part is "this reminds me of..." AKA the Family Guy effect.