News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Reverse The Flash

Farted by patriotclock, October 12, 2011, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

Quote from: TelephoneClock;1866970I like the idea of it being chronological, if only so that every part isn't just some "remember the time..." and then the next part is "this reminds me of..." AKA the Family Guy effect.

thats literally what i said in chat even going as far as to mention family guy, but yea id prefer chronological, but if we could give the option to viewers thatd be prime too

AbsintheClock

We're currently doing it forward, but considering the family guy/memento/this doesn't make any sense/ron paul/butt option/no pooftahs alternative actionscripted so that it can play both ways.

AmberArachnidClock

14 please?

edit: cs4

edit edit: can we also stay away from time travel this time? and long winded explanations?

VuBawlsClock

Reverse the Flash (PTF3)
Fuck anonfrog

AbsintheClock

Quote14 please?

edit: cs4

edit edit: can we also stay away from time travel this time? and long winded explanations?
You're a brave man for working after me.

AC Slater

Quote from: PatriotClock;1866945are you gonna complete them this time? if you are then great you got em, i just dont want a repeat of void iii

Yeah as long as I don't work on an additional part for the collab I'm confident I'll be able to have it completed on time. I'm still planning on finishing those credits for ptf2 though. I only have to design ZL and Munglai now. All of the audio is edited already and then I get to complete that shit.

patriotclock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1866979Yeah as long as I don't work on an additional part for the collab I'm confident I'll be able to have it completed on time. I'm still planning on finishing those credits for ptf2 though. I only have to design ZL and Munglai now. All of the audio is edited already and then I get to complete that shit.

sounds good to me

miracle fruit

am i even allowed to join this time

clockradioclock

I'd like part 7 if that's okay.

edit: every flash from cs3 to cs5.5 (with preference for cs4)

edit2: if someone else wants part 7, I'd be okay with giving it up and attempting compiler + backwards-forwards actionscript-writer (as suggested by Absinthe). It will probably allow me to get to know AS a little better or w/e.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

AbsintheClock

If you want you can do both. You did good for us before, I think you'd be good again.

patriotclock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1866988If you want you can do both. You did good for us before, I think you'd be good again.

do both do both do both do both omg do both :D

Slurpee

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

clockradioclock

I guess I can do both after all

MentosClock

Part 3, please (flash 8)

patriotclock

only spot open is the beginning. Save for Ribs, ZL, Munglai other esteemed author? Orange? Strange?? BB10/??

MentosClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1867006only spot open is the beginning. Save for Ribs, ZL, Munglai other esteemed author? Orange? Strange?? BB10/??
FU Clock was looking forward to participating in the next PTF. Somebody should PM him before we give the part to somebody else, because he would be great.

AbsintheClock

I PMed Ribs, and I'll PM FU. If they both say yes, we'll add another part. First responder gets first part.

Also if somebody like ZL or Munglai should come along we'll make more space. We got a 30MB file size limit, and I'm willing to go as far as CRC is comfortable with.

Also this one looks like it's gonna be awesome.

clockradioclock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1867009Also if somebody like ZL or Munglai should come along we'll make more space. We got a 30MB file size limit, and I'm willing to go as far as CRC is comfortable with.

I'm not exactly sure how much is too much, but I know that flash slowed down significantly with the increase of parts. It took about a minute and a half to export the final swf and it took twice as long just to save the WIP.

Suffice it to say that it'll be easier on any processor to have less parts to deal with.

patriotclock

Quote from: clockradioclock;1867012I'm not exactly sure how much is too much, but I know that flash slowed down significantly with the increase of parts. It took about a minute and a half to export the final swf and it took twice as long just to save the WIP.

Suffice it to say that it'll be easier on any processor to have less parts to deal with.

Yeah, unless superstars of flash come in and demand parts I doubt it'll be more than 15-16