News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Reverse The Flash

Farted by patriotclock, October 12, 2011, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

man, that was amazing. lotus, great stuff! and thanks for letting me in!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

patriotclock

pop-tart

Great job assembling, man.

AnkhClock

I'll watch the whole thing on Clockday, but I skipped around to a few scenes and it looks good.

AstronautClock

amazing work! I just watched it great job asshat!

edit: also its crazy how little sense it makes but still makes a story thats able to be followed kind of

edit2: the replay button does nothing

MentosClock

I noticed that you incorporated both Patriot's part and Vuvuzela's. Kind of redundant?

VuBawlsClock

they actually mix okay
Fuck anonfrog

AnkhClock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1916338they actually mix okay

Yeah that's what I thought too.

patriotclock

Quote from: AnkhClock;1916343Yeah that's what I thought too.

yea at first i was confused, but then vuvus played after and they dont really ruin anything

InkwellClock

That was friggin awesome! Pretty sweet that it got done in time for Cday too.

clockradioclock

Quote from: InkwellClock;1916352That was friggin awesome! Pretty sweet that it got done in time for Cday too.

yours was my favorite part. well done.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Asshatclock

I actually found it kind of amazing how well most parts connect to each other.
Sure the story is hard to follow but its not like the previous ones were any less convoluted.

LotusClock

Feels great to see the whole thing all at once. The whole mess involving the video game don't derail the story too much because it usually gets back on track in the next part. All that's missing now is a main menu, with an option to watch the parts in the order in which they were made, if that's still part of the plan.

Funny. I didn't even remember OrangeClock had a jeep in Polyhedron's part, after all that time. I added the holy jeep in my part just for fun.

VuBawlsClock

before his updated version, I watched it like a million times then decided it looked like orange, then I just asked him who it was.
Fuck anonfrog

InkwellClock

Quote from: clockradioclock;1916353yours was my favorite part. well done.

Thanks man. I really dug your part too!