News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

dark clocks... pop's, zen-mirco, coal and others...

Farted by BilliardBall10, October 14, 2011, 09:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: clammo;1867871who woulda thought racism would be bb10s undoing
look who cares, the troll

Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1867866calling them "dark clocks" is a great way to start
hahahahahaha! but, seriously, how should i call them? i hope i dont offend (really)
Quote from: Slurpee;1868040man who even keeps track of that shit
everyone in the cc. every man in the clock-crew loves drama, medium or rare.
Quote from: Buttplug;1867948you should call him a jive turkey or somethin
why you hate me i thought you liked me :(
Quote from: RenegadeClock;1867918.
man, if pop-tart and zen mirco accept, i will go right away!
Quote from: pop-tart clock;1867910I've been staring at this thread for half an hour trying to think of a response.

All I keep coming up with is 'wait, what?'
bottom line: i can do black people's voices and impersonate various black type voices, but i hope i dont offend you.
do you feel O.K with me doing that in voice-acting/clocks?
if not, i will not do so.
Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1867907hahahahahaha
man, do you accept of me doing black-voices? i'm such a big fan of yours! will you ever PM me, and talk about dr. who clocks movies?
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1867876please do the voice

i might, if pop-tart, and zen-micro accept this.

i mean, if they let me/allow me to do black-people impersonations/voice actings.
also: coal-clock was cool, and my bud, WHY did he left

what did u do 2 him, you guyse?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Motion to take away BB10's secret admin status in light of these extremely racist statements all in favor say "butt option"

miracle fruit

NintendrCkolc

just want to say, I demand to here this voice acting. Get on it bb10.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

K3LTR0N

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: K3LTR0N;1868304i wish i was a dark clock :(

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt

DiscoBallClock

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

GodClock

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

BilliardBall10

Quote from: NintendoClock;1868263just want to say, I demand to here this voice acting. Get on it bb10.
yes, but under what story?

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1868262they accept ok do the voice now
thanks, but not until a black person accepts it.

Quote from: BrainSlugClock;1868307
i laughed so hard at that. make it a movie.
Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1868519Do it boy.
thanks! but i dont have a story. could you suggest me a story/someone ask for a voice, so that tehy put it in thr films

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Asshatclock

RenegadeClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1868925thanks, but not until a black person accepts it.

Come on dude, you're killing us here. Just do the voice. Don't ask for permission, ask for forgiveness.

pop-tart

Zen 'Mirco' already gave you the thumbs up. Coal ain't coming. Do the dang voice, dude.