News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Its official :-) I will be employed by Activision-Blizzard as a Community Manager

Farted by CranberryClock, October 16, 2011, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Marlin Clock

Vaccinium just didn't sound like a name, sounded like an element or something. That's why I switched out suffixes to add that generic "us" that ends many latin names. I suppose I should have made it Vaccinius instead of Vaccinus.

That's why I liked Erythrocarpum more.

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

CranberryClock

I didn't get fired.. thanks for the comforting email's. No I was not laid off during the 600... thanks for asking though :-P

BluezombieClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1897552Blizzard, right?

What's Blizzard? Never heard of that, must be some small company.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

CranberryClock

There were a bunch of firings in the support dept. I thought I was going to get canned.. but I didn't thank god. They just cut people from the web team and the support team.

SnakeClock

Since you're still working there, can you talk them into making Rock 'n Roll Racing 2, please?

GreyClock

Since you're still working there can you get me a beta key for Diablo 3.

Chalk Clock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: SnakeClock;1897627Since you're still working there, can you talk them into making Rock 'n Roll Racing 2, please?

Fuck this have them make a sequel to The Lost Vikings

Chalk Clock

what the fuck is titan. i know you know man. quit holding out on a brutha.

SoBe Clock

Tell them to get moving on Heart of the Swarm I don't want to have to wait until the holidays!

miracle fruit

world of warcraft is such a shit game my god its fucking so gay for nerds takes too much of my goddamn time i cannot organize my schedule around a game that costs me $15 dollars a month to play what the fuck

jesus christ i have kids i watched them play it but im not into it and xxx and xxxx only virgins play that fucking bullshit

DickTree

Quote from: RibesClock;1897702world of warcraft is such a shit game my god its fucking so gay for nerds takes too much of my goddamn time i cannot organize my schedule around a game that costs me $15 dollars a month to play what the fuck

jesus christ i have kids i watched them play it but im not into it and xxx and xxxx only virgins play that fucking bullshit

you have kids?

buttplug

F U Clock

Glad you didn't get canned bra! Shame that companies are still doing mass layoffs. Haven't they heard that the economy is doing better damnit.

CranberryClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1897627Since you're still working there, can you talk them into making Rock 'n Roll Racing 2, please?

Sadly, I do not work on or near the office that works on Console stuff. That might be better aimed at another ClockCrew member here. However you will have to play the guessing game. I learned they were working for Blizzard when I got an email from them. Wierd huh? They work in the console development.

Quote from: GreyClock;1897631Since you're still working there can you get me a beta key for Diablo 3.

I might be able to hook you up with that. Send me a pm with your battle.net id and I will see if I can do that for you. I bug the art team daily.

Quote from: Chalk Clock;1897646So wait, why were they laying people off?

Over staffed in support. The web team was sitting fat also after the redesign, there was no reason to have 30 people on the web team.

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1897648Fuck this have them make a sequel to The Lost Vikings

Lost Vikings 2 ... were found?

Quote from: Chalk Clock;1897650what the fuck is titan. i know you know man. quit holding out on a brutha.

I wish I knew. I am not invited to those meetings. However they do have them every Monday and Thursday about Titan, or as we call it, Project Who is on the team? Cause there are people that apparently go to these meetings.. but we don't know whos going to them. Its an MMO, from what I can gather based on the people they are hiring.

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1897686Tell them to get moving on Heart of the Swarm I don't want to have to wait until the holidays!

I hear ya.

Quote from: RibesClock;1897702world of warcraft is such a shit game my god its fucking so gay for nerds takes too much of my goddamn time i cannot organize my schedule around a game that costs me $15 dollars a month to play what the fuck

1. 15$ a month for entertainment is actually a pretty good price considering its a game, which lasts you for as long as you play. *Unlike console games which you play through and dont usually pick back up.

2. Most times going to the movies cost more than a month of WoW time... which equates to 10$ an 1.5 hours of entertainment. Sounds like a steal to me.

3. Not only nerds play. Vin Desiel plays wow... he will fuck you up.

4. You can play wow for 10 minutes a day, or 1 hour a week, hell even 5 hours a month, and still be able to keep up with the current content. Hence the reason for the invention of LFR.

Sounds like to me, that you are making excuses.

Quote from: F U Clock;1897721Glad you didn't get canned bra! Shame that companies are still doing mass layoffs. Haven't they heard that the economy is doing better damnit.

:-) Thanks and I wasn't worried :-P

Quote from: Buttplug;1897717Tell Blizz to go fuck themselves for me

K

miracle fruit