News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

mexican coke

Farted by PowerGloveClock, October 17, 2011, 10:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerGloveClock

please tell me i'm not the only clock who drinks this shit as often as possible

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

VuBawlsClock

Never had it, whats the diff?
Fuck anonfrog

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1868907Never had it, whats the diff?

it always comes in a glass bottle which keeps it cooler and fresher longer. they also use cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup so it tastes better.
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

pop-tart

My job is in the barrio of Chicago. I get those with lunch all the time. So much better than the regular Coke

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1868914My job is in the barrio of Chicago. I get those with lunch all the time. So much better than the regular Coke

the grocery store back home sells them. there's no where around here that sells them, it's heart-breaking.

pop-tart

Come to Chitown. Carniceria Guanajuato on California ave, baby. Most amazing tacos you will ever eat. No lettuce and tomato like the whitey tacos in the burbs.. cilantro and onion, man. Avocado and a lime wedge if you ask for it. Mmmmm. So good

AbsintheClock

I used to get this stuff all the time in Texas. Now I can't get it. Dublin Dr. Pepper's are very good too.

VuBawlsClock

Man can I go for some Bawls right now

Also, they have this Mexican restaurant by me that sells them all the time apparently
Fuck anonfrog

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1868921I used to get this stuff all the time in Texas. Now I can't get it. Dublin Dr. Pepper's are very good too.

i live in mass and i used to get them back where i used to live. i read that stop & shop made a deal with the bottling company to get them in their stores but i'm not entirely sure that it's true. also i need to get a dublin dr. pepper, i love regular dr. pepper but if cane sugar can do that to coke i want to try it with dr. pepper

AbsintheClock

I'm still pissed at Stoppy for taking the lion bars off the shelf of the english food section. And I know you're a masshole too.

TequilaClock

RenegadeClock

I love this stuff, and it's pretty easy for me to get, but the downside is there are lots of Mexicans here.

buttplug

Never seen it up here.

GodClock

hell ya man these are DANK. i dont drink them often because i try not to drink soda but damn when i do its this
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1868935I'm still pissed at Stoppy for taking the lion bars off the shelf of the english food section. And I know you're a masshole too.
a friend of mine found jaffa cakes in south hadley once
Quote from: TequilaClock;1868958:hunk:
:hunk:
Quote from: RenegadeClock;1868962I love this stuff, and it's pretty easy for me to get, but the downside is there are lots of Mexicans here.
:lo5:
Quote from: Buttplug;1868982Never seen it up here.
http://wheretofindmexicancoke.com/
Quote from: GodClock;1868983hell ya man these are DANK. i dont drink them often because i try not to drink soda but damn when i do its this
:lo5:

buttplug

Yeah i figured, closest one is like 3.5 hours away.

Kombucha

Hell I yeah I love that stuff.

Asshatclock

Everything is better out of a glass bottle.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

I've never really liked coke :/
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Asshatclock;1869003Everything is better out of a glass bottle.

If you could poop out of a glass bottle it would be like gold.